Quantcast

Jericho.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Is anyone watching this show on CBS? Its the only show ive been hooked on for a long time. Wednesdays CBS.
Saw my first full episode last night. So far it's kinda neat to watch how the show's director explores human behavior and all the other variables of people's personalities....I hope it doesn't go all cheesy with the plot.....

Other show I'm hooked on due to plot twists and such: Heroes.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I watched the premier episode, but it hasn't really held my interest. The characters all seem pretty weak to me. Except for the black ex-cop dude....what's up with him?

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
I watched the premier episode, but it hasn't really held my interest. The characters all seem pretty weak to me. Except for the black ex-cop dude....what's up with him?
Oh man you shouldve seen the show last night, i dont think he was a cop. Him and his family have some weird cover story and he knows why the nukes are going off. Cant wait to see what his involement is.

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
And whats up with the main character?! He had three differant storys about where he had been for the last 5 years in the pilot episode. Curious to see what he was actually doing all that time, probably a SEAL.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I watched the first one. Is it on the same time as 30 Rocks or whatever that new Tina Fey show is? I wanted to see that, but missed it.
She wrote for SNL, it can't be that good.

My brother and his wife didn't last through 10 minutes of it.

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
I watched the first one. Is it on the same time as 30 Rocks or whatever that new Tina Fey show is? I wanted to see that, but missed it.
Havent seen it yet but would like to, she is a good writer SNL isnt that bad. I would also like to bang Tina Fey i think shes hot, does anyone know how she got that scar on her face?

Aug 31, 2006
I'm DVRing it. It's pretty good.

Mostly, I'm giving it a chance cuz it reminds me of Jeremiah which kicked ass, but only survived two seasons. Creator and writer JMS is really good!

Aug 31, 2006
Gee, sorry for taking a lame television thread and changing it to a bicycle thread on a bicycle website/forum.

Consider yourself virtually bich-slapped.
When you posted that, were you touching yourself?

No?

Sorry, just sounded like you were really getting off on yourself there.

avalanche165

Monkey
Aug 15, 2006
30rock sucked. studio60 is the same thing but better. i like jericho, has kept my attention. 4th episode this week, you can download'em online for those who missed them. lots of story. the excop from st.louis is a beast.

avalanche165

Monkey
Aug 15, 2006
yea saw epi4. he's a beast. he's the only one that knows for sure what's going on, and he's got dark secrets, and his family if dysfunctional as a monkey, and he knows how to read morse code really flippin fast. this all combined makes him, a beast.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
he's the only one that knows for sure what's going on...
Many people know what's going on...
Did you see what he said to the radiation burnt guy.

..and his family if dysfunctional as a monkey...
I wouldn't say that at all. So far, they're just frustrated and upset by the situation, both globally and very personally (having to come up with false identities).

We're thinking that (at the moment), he's nothing but a high-level gov't guy who, along with some others, knew about the attack, tried to warn the PotUS, got ignored, then took off with their families to known safe locations.

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
Many people know what's going on...

I wouldn't say that at all. So far, they're just frustrated and upset by the situation, both globally and very personally (having to come up with false identities).

We're thinking that (at the moment), he's nothing but a high-level gov't guy who, along with some others, knew about the attack, tried to warn the PotUS, got ignored, then took off with their families to known safe locations.
very good you should be a writer for the show. Im not smart enough to of thought of that.

This wednesday the Dept of Homeland Security shows up in their town.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Is anyone watching this show on CBS? Its the only show ive been hooked on for a long time. Wednesdays CBS.
how long is a 'long time' isnt this the first season and it’s only the 4th episode?
i'm 'watching' it but not really. this show and hero's are ok but they cant seem to keep my attention through all the commercials.

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
how long is a 'long time' isnt this the first season and it’s only the 4th episode?
i'm 'watching' it but not really. this show and hero's are ok but they cant seem to keep my attention through all the commercials.

I meant sence ive been watching tv for the past few decades, no shows have kept me hooked for more than one or two episodes (besides Arrested Development) like this one has. :bonk:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
DVR for the win... fastforward through the commercials.

I'm not sure I could watch TV otherwise.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
I meant sence ive been watching tv for the past few decades, no shows have kept me hooked for more than one or two episodes (besides Arrested Development) like this one has. :bonk:
OHHH ok that makes more sense. AD - funniest show ever. ever. very sad it went away.
The commercials have gotten so bad i turned LOST off the other night. Hated it. I'll try again tonight but i dont expect to be wowed.
i am however reading a very good book called "another bullsh!t night in suck city" i feel the author and i speak the same language.

LordOpie - I dont have cable or satellite and my tv is a 25" and 10 years old. No dvr for me.