Quantcast

Jersey Ordering

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
BikeGeek said:
As of this morning, I only have 15 orders with deposits. Verge's minimum order is 25.

:(
When is the deadline and have you posted this in other forums here on RM? Maybe some DHers would want to buy one but they don't frequent the lounge to find this thread. Just a thought.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
MMcG said:
When is the deadline and have you posted this in other forums here on RM? Maybe some DHers would want to buy one but they don't frequent the lounge to find this thread. Just a thought.
Good call, I thought stickys were universal.

J

JRB

I will in a few days. I just bought a frame, so I need to verify funds.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Money Sent for one XC. If it get's tight I'll order another one.

All my info is in my comments from my paypal transfer.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
One more order w/ deposit needed to make the minimum, with 12 days to go. It looks like this is a go for early-to-mid-June delivery. :thumb:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
BikeGeek said:
One more order w/ deposit needed to make the minimum, with 12 days to go. It looks like this is a go for early-to-mid-June delivery. :thumb:

cool !

I really hope I'll be able to wear mine @ 24 Hours of Adrenaline/Dalton (June 25/26)

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
:thumb: Green light! The order minimum has been met! Estimated delivery from the manufacturer to me is June 10th.

You still have until April 20th to get in on the order.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
BikeGeek said:
:thumb: Green light! The order minimum has been met! Estimated delivery from the manufacturer to me is June 10th.

You still have until April 20th to get in on the order.
Did you get enough women's specific orders for so that MBC can get the women's cut?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
MMcG said:
Did you get enough women's specific orders for so that MBC can get the women's cut?
No. So far I've only had one person ask for a women's cut and one person ask for the 7" zipper on the DH jersey.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
MtnBikerChk said:
yes, I think you should.

it's not my fault I have boobs and Heidi doesn't! :blah:
Hey, why ya pickin on me? LOL - I just need a leaner cut, women specific stuff never fits me right.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
peter6061 said:
That's awesome.

How close are we to meeting the discounted price break? Anywhere remotely close?
Unfortunately, we're not even close. I only have 29 (20 xc, 9 dh) orders with a deposit.