Juggalo/Juggalettes are easily identifiable by the following symptoms:

-obesity
-clown make-up
-pale complexion (even without make-up)
-a affection towards piss poor rapping by clowns
-heavy Faygo consumption
-below average height
-acne
-primate-like stature, usually caused by injuries sustained during backyard-'rasslin bouts
-oversized, heavily-stained jerseys
-poor communication/English skills
-illiteracy
-apathy ("not giving a fvck" as they say)
-incoherent, angry ranting directed at "feminem"
-bouts of drooling and dribbling lips with finger

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Reading this thread actually gave me a nightmare last night. Juggalos had moved into my neighborhood. That was bad but the scary part was that I couldn't find the shells to my shotgun.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just slip some cyanide in their Faygo.
I'm just going to keep a box of ammo next to my bed. Should take the dreams into a much better direction.

If I could design my own dreams I'd be driving the dildozer from Idiocracy through the middle of that ICP festival.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Why hasn't the government come up with a Juggalo specific virus? You know, like AIDS, but something that doesn't require these gunt sporters to fornicate. Maybe something like SARS that we could put in their make up. Swine flu just isn't doing the job this year.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Why hasn't the government come up with a Juggalo specific virus? You know, like AIDS, but something that doesn't require these gunt sporters to fornicate. Maybe something like SARS that we could put in their make up. Swine flu just isn't doing the job this year.
Donkey Crust... Gunt!

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
When I first moved to Santa Barbara I had a few roommates who would probably call themselves juggalo's.

They are all a bunch of sad sac motherfu@kers. All they do is bitch that life is soooo tough but they never do anything about it.

I spent all my time at work and riding then I left after a month to go enjoy myself and party in DP.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
At his age, you gotta do what you gotta do to make a living.
Lube em up boys!