Quantcast

Jump Jam #1

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Crappis is digging full on so that the Jump Jam will be off the hook.

May 7th at Softies.

There will be a BBQ, some drinks and Dirt Jumps. We will be jumping all day and just hanging out. Drive your asses to Des Moines and ride your bikes. You might even get a small part Match Videozine next Issue. Thanks Lutze...If you need more info just get a hold of me at the shop or email aj@gohuckyourself.com

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
We dont care what size hoops you run.....I dont think there will be a class for 20's but its not really a contest anyway!!!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
ya i couldn't decide between saying are 20'' allowed or are 20'' welcome. thats sweat that i can ride my 20''!!!!!! are there ever very many 20inchers there??? i wish i hadn't got mad and broke my HT fork....i'm better on the 20'' anyways(more tricks, and whips)

P.S i have never been before....is it kinda just gona be like a hang out and ride all day and who ever has the best trick consisntancy or best trick threwout the day wins?????

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
ggrubb and I are planning on showing up - he's going to vid and I'm going to photog...but if it's raining, I'm gonna sleep in.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Five said:
ggrubb and I are planning on showing up - he's going to vid and I'm going to photog...but if it's raining, I'm gonna sleep in.
Ya if its rainy i think i will stay at home cause then i cant really take any pics very well

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Ill be there! No riding though .243 is in pieces i guess ill bring the demo but i hate softies on a fully...

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
ryan/kona29 said:
i'll be there and i think i'm gona enter!!!

P.S. time to go practice...hehehe................
didn't you hear...people with their own jumps to practice on are not allowed to enter.