Quantcast

Jump Jam #1

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
so it's 1:00 saturday night and rainging.... Is it still happening? I'm guessing it'll be nice and muddy if it keeps raining, and therefor not rideable?

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
ryan/kona29 said:
well it's not raining now(7:45). so is it possible for them to dry every thing??? doesn't look like it rained to hard last night.
I dunno but i decided not to go because i dont wanna end up standing in the rain all day...seems how i already have a cold, well hopefully the weather will be much better for the next one

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
jump jam was fun got out there around 1 hell i think they are still going! Good times weather turned into sun when i got there good food good riding good times

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
That was the first sunny event of the year for me. I think I got a sunburn.
Great riding and good vibe all day. (now back in the rain in Marysville).

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
ggrubb said:
That was the first sunny event of the year for me. I think I got a sunburn.
Great riding and good vibe all day. (now back in the rain in Marysville).
Dang it i knew that was gonna happen now i wish i had gone well poo i think im going to go cry now

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
well here is a sampler pic.....check out my new post, i'lll have lots more up on there!(it will be another halfhour from now).

pretty much the bigest and cleanest flaty i've ever seen at softies!!!

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Here's a shot of me doing the transfer, before later crashing, smashing my face, and having Andy Sunbaum run me over.

Any body have any good shots of me?
Tim Parker

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
TWISTED said:
Here's a shot of me doing the transfer, before later crashing, smashing my face, and having Andy Sunbaum run me over.

Tim Parker
ah man that was you......hows your teeth doing? i was the kid with the broken fork on my kona cowan, i was riding that blue bike for a while. oh and just for more verifacation i was doing those one-footed superman type tricks.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Yeah, that's me. My face is pretty busted up. I thought about going to the hospital, but decided to just go home and start drinking. I'll miss work at Mountain Cycle tomorrow and try to get feeling better.

I was trying to really boost the transfer and doing supermans off the step up. Andy wanted to follow me with the helmet cam, so I gave everything I had to get super high off it.........then nose cased.:dead:
Turns out Andy forgot to turn the camera on.:mumble:
I think I saw you riding. I saw your bike without the fork. Did you see me riding?

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
TWISTED said:
Yeah, that's me. My face is pretty busted up. I thought about going to the hospital, but decided to just go home and start drinking. I'll miss work at Mountain Cycle tomorrow and try to get feeling better.

I was trying to really boost the transfer and doing supermans off the step up. Andy wanted to follow me with the helmet cam, so I gave everything I had to get super high off it.........then nose cased.:dead:
Turns out Andy forgot to turn the camera on.:mumble:
I think I saw you riding. I saw your bike without the fork. Did you see me riding?
oh ya i'm allways watching! your starting to get those supermans down pretty good!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
TWISTED said:

Tim Parker
Ohhh, that was you. I think I got some photos of you Tim, I'll post em up soon. I was one of the photogs - blue/black North Face jacket, glasses, cap on backwards.