Im know you must be kidding ... right ?

Trek
Devinci
Commencal
Morewood
Yeti
Sunn
NukeProof
Santacruz ( those APP bikes are freaking sick )

Just to name a few, ALL of them manufactures single pivot bikes ...SP are coming back man, give it 10 years and everyone will be on the same page I bet.

Back to the topic, Ive had a go on one of those Furaz last year.Only had two laps but the bike seemed solid, well balanced and SUPER lively. A couple of my friends are sponsored ( yeah I know they can be bias ) but none of 'em had frame issues for 2 seasons in a row now...Not sure it means much to the OP but I personally wouldn't hesitate to buy one.With properly dialed suspension Im sure it could be a MEAN bike.

NY_Star

Turbo Monkey
I raced a 2010 furax last season. Had a good amount of time on it too. Really enjoyed the bike. I had a size large frame being 6" 1' or so. I ran it with a vivid shock. The vivid was one of the 2010 ones and worked very well on the furax. I really enjoyed the responsiveness of the bike. It does not really like to point and plow but it can be done. The elevated pivot really helped with the pedaling of the bike. I used flat pedals and was happy with it. One thing you do have to watch is where you are pedaling. The 13.5" BB height is fairly low. I have 170 Saint cranks and i could hit pedal in the dirt on open ski trail sections. The 2010/2011 frames have 1.5 HT with zero stack bearings. That was a nice touch. I used a Gamut guide, it worked great with the frame and made it very easy to get my chain line dialed in. You just have to make sure to wrap the chain stays because the swing arm will rust.

blacksim549

Chimp
Oct 15, 2007
Quebec.
With 2 seasons with the Furax, I can say that it's not a bike that will stick to the ground, it prefers to jump over it. Pedaling is very efficient and maintenance can be done once a year. Very short, handling to the max.

Overall it is a very fun bike to ride, and the customer service is awesome too!