Quantcast

Killington - Gravity East #6

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
The timing company does not print in Color, However I will for those who don't read...LOL Write in Red Pen OFFICIAL RESULTS as long as all understand until that what is posted prior to the Final rider coming down across the line and I have the time to get down the hill and review the results that they are always unofficial until we post the results with the Words OFFICIAL RESULTS to make this clear in the future.

On the Willem Cooper issue, because his company is a Presenting Sponsor and will NOT get him any preferential Racing privledges, if some feel it was an advantage or not. And we have addressed this issue going forward he will go with his entire class.

We only ran him first at this event all season for the first time for the Killington GES, (I cannot comment on Mt. Snow) due to the length of the course so he would have time to hoof it up the mountain for video. Which again will not occur unless he goes with the rest of his cat.

Thank You all for the comments and suggestions, consider it addressed.
Wow, I thought it was pretty cool that willam got to run down first, grab his camera & start filming so that he could get everyone on film.
Great job Dan, good event overall.

MFrider

Monkey
Jul 10, 2009
The East
Actually I think the course was in a little better shape as the day went on, so in this case I think Willem had worse conditions, not much though, but by the end of the day it seemed really dried out after you made the turn onto trail 23. Again, not a major difference, but this same thing could work against Willem. Sounds like it helped him at Mount Snow, but that is a different series and again was not intentional.

Willem, keep up the videos, for better or for worse.:rolleyes:

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
Fortunately this matter has been put to rest in a respectful and professional manner. Dan and I spoke on the phone and are at an understanding.

See you all at Whiteface for more goodtimes!