Quantcast

LA Boycotts Arizona? Arizona turns off LA's power

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
I don't know how my (inaccurate) posting of an Arizona attempted electric embargo became an Obama birther thread.
Because if we are going to randomly scrutinize people for their legitimacy of citizenship to this country, we should be scrutinizing our president as well.

He’s walking around with a ss# of a 119 year old man that has been dead for years.

But hey, that doesn’t matter, cause like you said, “the average person doesn’t care”.

But please vote on in the coming election, you we’re all so wise in your choice this last round and it was such a powerful movement of the people!

bmfpeterson

Chimp
May 22, 2010
Maybe I was a little to harsh on that last statement, I just dont understand why it is a big enough deal that ca is boycotting az. I have no problem with mexicans or anyone but I do have some real friends that have came to this country from mexico and they went through all the hoops to get here the correct way,and are great people! and they have told me " I had to go through everything to be here legally and it makes me mad when I see immigrants that are not trying to get there citizens ship".

I was trying to get my point across that the majority of people will look at someone and pre judge, not to say that they look at a black guy or mexican or what ever and pre judge, but in a sense of how you dress how you talk how you move all of that comes into play and it is a natural thing to go through your mind.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
This is the game you mental defectives play, demanding responses for your moronic ramblings when the perfectly reasonable course of action is to treat them with complete and utter disdain. I'm not going to give your nonsensical stance any kind of legitimacy. I regard the wild-eyed retardation you spew forth here as I would the deranged rantings of a lunatic- with a mixture of pity and scorn.

yeah, don't worry VB, the MIC doesn't exist nor has the administration stocked itself with the same bunch of derivatives deregulating criminals that originally engineered this current melt down. (Larry Summers, Geitner, Rubin, etc.) who our now on the forefront of correcting it.

People need to better understand the consolidation of wealth that happens (in a major way) at least once per century. But blowhards like yourself don’t need to be bothered with such details.. Your own frothing is enough of a platform to get you through these situations without the need to learn a damn thing from the past.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This is the game you mental defectives play, demanding responses for your moronic ramblings when the perfectly reasonable course of action is to treat them with complete and utter disdain. I'm not going to give your nonsensical stance any kind of legitimacy. I regard the wild-eyed retardation you spew forth here as I would the deranged rantings of a lunatic- with a mixture of pity and scorn.
Exactly. Must spread rep.

3D, I'm repeating myself from the above mentioned Desmondo and RR threads, but arguing with people so deluded is an exercise in insanity. Logic does not apply, if it did you wouldn't believe such craziness in the first place. Anyone with a contrarian (based in reality) view is either, in the eyes of the conspiracy believer, hopelessly ignorant or "one of them". This is not simply a case of disagreeing, I think $tinkle and Manimal are wrong a lot, but I don't think they are nut jobs. You on the other hand should ask your doctor if Thiothixene is right for you.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Exactly. Must spread rep.

3D, I'm repeating myself from the above mentioned Desmondo and RR threads, but arguing with people so deluded is an exercise in insanity. Logic does not apply, if it did you wouldn't believe such craziness in the first place. Anyone with a contrarian (based in reality) view is either, in the eyes of the conspiracy believer, hopelessly ignorant or "one of them". This is not simply a case of disagreeing, I think $tinkle and Manimal are wrong a lot, but I don't think they are nut jobs. You on the other hand should ask your doctor if Thiothixene is right for you.
logic is smacking you right in the face, on both sides... craziness? your in for a real wake up call if you actually think this administration isn't being ran by big banks and big military. and if you think that our president has been honest with us about his past, than you do not deserve the right to vote.

I thought you were a bit brighter than this, but considering you still haven't been able to address my original question to you... I'm now doubtful

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I love how although in a court of law one is innocent until proven guilty, according to birthers Obama is guilty until proven innocent...... Or illegal immigrant until proven (ad nauseum) natural citizen. That Trolling list of inconsequential nothings you posted up, His wife let her Bar membership lapse? So fu*king what?????

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
I love how although in a court of law one is innocent until proven guilty, according to birthers Obama is guilty until proven innocent...... Or illegal immigrant until proven (ad nauseum) natural citizen. That Trolling list of inconsequential nothings you posted up, His wife let her Bar membership lapse? So fu*king what?????
bar membership lapse! lol

voluntary inactivation is something lawyers do when they are minutes away from being disbarred, especially when it was court ordered…

Full Licensed Name: Michelle Obama
Full Former name(s): Michelle Lavaughn Robinson
Date of Admission as Lawyer
by Illinois Supreme Court: May 12, 1989
Registered Business Address: Not available online
Registered Business Phone: Not available online
Illinois Registration Status: Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law
Malpractice Insurance:
(Current as of date of registration;
consult attorney for further information) No malpractice report required as attorney is on court ordered inactive status.
https://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=111681044

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
logic is smacking you right in the face, on both sides... craziness? your in for a real wake up call if you actually think this administration isn't being ran by big banks and big military. and if you think that our president has been honest with us about his past, than you do not deserve the right to vote.

I thought you were a bit brighter than this, but considering you still haven't been able to address my original question to you... I'm now doubtful
I do believe that money has too much influence in DC, whether it be from big banks, the NRA, AARP, Tobbaco, etc.. To see that as proof of some malevolent secret world order cabal is :rofl: Am I disappointed in the fact that special interest lobbying groups have so much power? Sure. That doesn’t mean that my tinfoil hat is wrapped tight enough for me to believe that President Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim jihadist whos destiny has been controlled since his birth to lead him to be President one day. Speaking of insanity, the definition is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Given that this argument seems to happen here ever 6 month or so, I’m done with this thread before I start seeing secret codes in my dollar bills.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i just noticed the local smoothie shopped closed up its doors.

that explains the content of the last 2 pages

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
I do believe that money has too much influence in DC, whether it be from big banks, the NRA, AARP, Tobbaco, etc.. To see that as proof of some malevolent secret world order cabal is :rofl: Am I disappointed in the fact that special interest lobbying groups have so much power? Sure. That doesn’t mean that my tinfoil hat is wrapped tight enough for me to believe that President Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim jihadist whos destiny has been controlled since his birth to lead him to be President one day. Speaking of insanity, the definition is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Given that this argument seems to happen here ever 6 month or so, I’m done with this thread before I start seeing secret codes in my dollar bills.
thanks for an answer rather than an insult... secret societies, no mention here. That’s your take.

I’m just wondering what happened to all the motivation to hold our government responsible for lies and injustice (end of bush sentiment). This country was so close a couple years ago and we are now miles from obtaining any such progress. If it had been Bush walking around with a dead man’s ss number we would’ve have roasted him alive. Now, it seems as though it’s perfectly normal Presidential conduct to hide whatever it sees fit too while the masses couldn’t care less.

We all now carry a $250,000 debt burden over our heads and our childrens’ heads while we calmly let this administration borrow, garauntee, or spend as much as 13trillion over the next ten years. We let Summers and Geitner bale out their criminal friends while the rest of the country goes bankrupt. We allowed it with a smile and a high five to Obama while he preaches one thing one day and than does the complete opposite the next. It’s really great press to announce the reform of derivatives and swaps one day, but useless when there is then nothing done on the next.

Anyway, I’m done for now as well. Time will tell who was crazy and who was naïve. With the crumbling Euro and the IMF illegally stepping in to bail it out (against euro charter policy), it’s going to be a very interesting summer for all nations world wide. Hold on to your hats!:)

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
no, I actually have a job where my brain and hands have to be in on it at the same time, for the full 8 hour work day... unlike yours
i wish bv would bring back the forum that shall not be named

and 6 consecutive two-letter words? is that some sort of free-mason mac address?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
In your own words, what is your opinion of this undisclosed information that is usually made readily available to the public, by all other 43 presidents before him?
Could you produce a picture of George Washington's birth certificate?

Abraham Lincoln's bar examination results?

Reagan's college degree?

Bush Sr's discharge papers?

Clinton's parent's marriage license?

Bush Jr's high school transcript?

If not, then none of these men should have been president, right?

And for that matter, could you show me your research into Obama's personal records? I mean, I know you haven't found anything, but could you list where you did your research? And I mean, transcript requests, visits to Hall of Records, that kind of thing.

Please don't tell me you are just parroting some other person on the internet. I hate sheeple like you who just follow along blindly to rumors while the truth is screaming right in your face.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Oh my god, I suddenly feel dumber after having read all of this...

250k debt per man woman child? Obama's SS number the same as a 119 year old man? Michelle's been disbarred?

I'm not even going to bother trying to combat the stupidity in this thread, since it sounds like you just copy/pasted the right wing equivalent of The National Enquirer.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
I'm not even going to bother trying to combat the stupidity in this thread, since it sounds like you just copy/pasted the right wing equivalent of The National Enquirer.
$1.4 million spent on his legal team for blocking access to documents that Americans would normally be allowed to see.

here's a stupid question for ya.. Why would you spend so much money to do so?

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
$1.4 million spent on his legal team for blocking access to documents that Americans would normally be allowed to see.

Here's a better idea. Post some LINKS to any of that pile of horse manure you've posted so far. Because the debt for all Americans is *not* $220k/person, the entire "we know where Obama's SS # originated due to the first 3 letters" is completely erroneous (my parents applied for SS#s for both my sister and I at the same time, in the same state, and we have completely different first 3 #s), etc, etc, etc.

Basically you're running around claiming that the sky is green without a single shred of evidence and wondering why people won't debate you.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

Could you give me documentation about the 1.4 million dollars, and the legal briefs that were filed?

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
3D should run for president of the local Tea Party. Even though I don't agree with a goddamned word he says, he's way more well spoken than any of those other mouth breathers I've witnessed.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Philip Berg. Enough said.
:rofl: A quick google of his name turns up all kinds of nutty stuff. Obamacrimes.com, 911forthetruth.com, etc.. Sounds legit to me.:rolleyes: :tinfoil:
Berg was successfully sued for legal malpractice by former clients on whose behalf Berg had neglected to file a response to a complaint in an ERISA lawsuit, resulting in a default judgment being entered against the former clients. Berg responded by bringing into the malpractice suit the plaintiffs in the ERISA action on a claim of fraud upon the court. The ERISA plaintiffs moved for summary judgment—which was granted after Berg failed to respond to the motion—and then moved for sanctions against Berg. Berg again failed to file a response.

On June 2, 2005, U.S. District Judge J. Curtis Joyner granted the motion for sanctions, finding that the fraud claim was "was inadequately pled, not grounded in fact, time-barred, and utterly irrelevant to the pending malpractice action against him." Observing that an attorney's signature on a complaint constitutes, among other things, a certification that the signer has conducted a reasonable inquiry into the grounds for the claim asserted, the court further found that "even the most limited investigation would have revealed that [Berg] had no standing to raise such a claim." The court also found that Berg's claim was motivated by a "desire to harass" and "delay litigation." The court fined Berg $10,000 and ordered him to attend six hours of ethics training.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Berg

the desmondo

Monkey
Mar 7, 2007
The defense has spent at least $1.4 million to fight against Berg in court. Granted that legal fees are enormous, but you don't spend $1.4 million unless you have something to hide. Why not settle it out of court?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The defense has spent at least $1.4 million to fight against Berg in court. Granted that legal fees are enormous, but you don't spend $1.4 million unless you have something to hide. Why not settle it out of court?
Very clear analysis. Could you give me your opinion of Brown vs Board of Education?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
you have to be thicker than lex steele in a broncos locker-room to think barry isn't legit while others are based upon the identical investigative rigor.

just a random homo-erotic thought to mull over

the desmondo

Monkey
Mar 7, 2007
Very clear analysis. Could you give me your opinion of Brown vs Board of Education?
Yup, you got me. I must be a stinkin' racist.:sarcastic:
What opinion do you want me to give you? That I believe segregation is constitutional?:disgust1:

Last edited:

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
examiner said:
But one thing is for sure--Obama is an enigma, a shadow, a persona created out of the murky circumstances of his past, which is being carefully hidden.
QFlols. Nice work, examiner. You're right: that is one thing that is for sure.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Yup, you got me. I must be a stinkin' racist.:sarcastic:
What opinion do you want me to give you? That I believe segregation is constitutional?:disgust1:
I just pointed out the first Supreme Court case that came to mind and wanted to know what you were thinking.

Thanks for informing me.