Quantcast

Lance's integrity falters again...

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Not sure if this gossip has made its way to this board by any other means, but I don't think it is widely known. My brother recently left his job at a very nice hotel in San Fran. While home for the holidays, he informed the fam that several of his employees witnessed Lance and Winona Ryder having a tounge romp in a less than discreet hallway in the hotel bar sometime in November.

I'm sure that fiance Sherryl will still be interested in settling down and being a mom a la Lance. She should cut off what little is left of his manhood. :dead:

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
I agree that she (used to be) hot, and a 3 way would be great... Too bad that she is a hunchback dimestore thief these days, with a penchant for taken men.

I'm just tired of hearing non-cyclist friends touting Lance as the best thing to happen to the sport since its inception. The guy rides well, but he has plenty of dirtbag tendencies.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
sam_little said:
I agree that she (used to be) hot, and a 3 way would be great... Too bad that she is a hunchback dimestore thief these days, with a penchant for taken men.

I'm just tired of hearing non-cyclist friends touting Lance as the best thing to happen to the sport since its inception. The guy rides well, but he has plenty of dirtbag tendencies.
You don't even know if its true, it's most likely not.

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Sherpa said:
You don't even know if its true, it's most likely not.
When I say "employees," I mean good friends that happen to be employees. These people aren't BS artists... they see this kind of stuff all the time. Drugs left in hotel rooms, upscale parties with no significant others around, etc. My brother has seen some sick sh1t with his own eyes at the hotel... stars of all types tend to let their gaurd down due to the upscale nature of the place. I guess they could be lying, but why make up a story like that to tell your friends if you aren't seeing any monetary benefit.

My brother's response to the first employee was, "you should have grabbed a camera... you would never have had to work again." I'm not a big fan of the paparrazi mentality, but this guy shouldn't be playing the "good boy" image if he isn't one. My $0.02.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
sam_little said:
When I say "employees," I mean good friends that happen to be employees. These people aren't BS artists... they see this kind of stuff all the time. Drugs left in hotel rooms, upscale parties with no significant others around, etc. My brother has seen some sick sh1t with his own eyes at the hotel... stars of all types tend to let their gaurd down due to the upscale nature of the place. I guess they could be lying, but why make up a story like that to tell your friends if you aren't seeing any monetary benefit.

My brother's response to the first employee was, "you should have grabbed a camera... you would never have had to work again." I'm not a big fan of the paparrazi mentality, but this guy shouldn't be playing the "good boy" image if he isn't one. My $0.02.
Good gossip. I take it with a grain of salt.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I escaped from Rwanda disguised as a little crippled orphan in the bottom of a truckload of used diapers, just to be disrespected like this. Yeesh. What has become of the internet. It used to be so pure.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
no, doubt Lance is a player, just the other day him & Cheryl came over to do some "swapping" w/me & my GF\\

... damn, too bad he didnt also bring Winona over

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
sam_little said:
Not sure if this gossip has made its way to this board by any other means, but I don't think it is widely known. My brother recently left his job at a very nice hotel in San Fran. While home for the holidays, he informed the fam that several of his employees witnessed Lance and Winona Ryder having a tounge romp in a less than discreet hallway in the hotel bar sometime in November.

I'm sure that fiance Sherryl will still be interested in settling down and being a mom a la Lance. She should cut off what little is left of his manhood. :dead:

Dude, im totally with you on this. I saw lance screwing jessica simpson in a handicap stall in a restraunt bathroom a few days ago. well, I didn't see it, But my brothers girlfriends aunts dentist son saw it, So it's totally legit.

:oink:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
uh...did it ever occur to you that john stewart also writes for the Daily Show?

perhaps you are a republican and don't find his brand of humor funny? if so, i suggest a large heaping plateful of David Cross and Bill Hicks.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
narlus said:
uh...did it ever occur to you that john stewart also writes for the Daily Show?

perhaps you are a republican and don't find his brand of humor funny? if so, i suggest a large heaping plateful of David Cross and Bill Hicks.
Nah, actually I'm a dem.

If he came up with something that is actually funny every now and then, I'd be more inclined to watch him. It's the same old tired crappy jokes every episode, which is what I'm saying; his standup act was MUCH more diverse, MUCH edgier, and a hell of a lot funnier.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
take a break from TV then...i hadn't seen the Daily Show in about 2 years and it was 'strap on a diaper' funny when i returned to it, sporadically.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
narlus said:
take a break from TV then...i hadn't seen the Daily Show in about 2 years and it was 'strap on a diaper' funny when i returned to it, sporadically.
I think I need a break from politics in general, perhaps that's it.

I'm so sick of his idiocy anyway that I can't even make fun of it anymore.

Enginerd A2

crappy
Feb 20, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
I would just like to chime in and say that I believe this Lance rumor. That is all.

Edit - To elaborate, the dude's wife stuck by him through his bout with cancer AND they have children, and Lance pretty much kicked her to the curb shortly after making it big. Admittedly, I don't really know what went on in their relationship behind the scenes, but on the surface there's a precedent. If dude can ditch his wife and kids after all that, that running around behind Ms. Crow isn't much of a stretch. They aren't even married. I feel bad for typing all that slander, so I'm going to go wash my fingers out with soap.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Wouldn't be the first time Lance hooked up in public, he did quit publicly at the Little 500 in 1997 with several female cyclist while he was in town for the race.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
spookydave said:
Who cares who Lance is banging. He's the best on a road bike and I don't think he gives a rats a$$ about what we think of any of that other crap.
:stupid:

Frankly, if Lance wants to gang bang the entire crew from Queer Eye, I don't care.

I have a lot of respect for his determination, for what he's overcome, for what he's accomplished, and his athleticisim. I know nothing about his personal life and morals and hope nobody has respect for a part of his life they know nothing about.

Plus, of course, we're looking at a third hand, unsubstantiated rumor here... kind of like the allegations of his drug abuse :rolleyes:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
I heard that about you, Babs, but you were supposedly leg humping a turtle too.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Enginerd A2 said:
I would just like to chime in and say that I believe this Lance rumor. That is all.

Edit - To elaborate, the dude's wife stuck by him through his bout with cancer AND they have children, and Lance pretty much kicked her to the curb shortly after making it big. Admittedly, I don't really know what went on in their relationship behind the scenes, but on the surface there's a precedent. If dude can ditch his wife and kids after all that, that running around behind Ms. Crow isn't much of a stretch. They aren't even married. I feel bad for typing all that slander, so I'm going to go wash my fingers out with soap.
I don't know that Lance kicked her to the curb, I think it was more of a case where the Former Mrs. Armstrong didn't know what she was buying into, She didn't meet Lance until he was in the Hospital, I get the feeling that she was in Love with the sick little Lance that needed her nurturing, and when he became healthy with superhuman cyclepower and worldwide fame, this was not the Life she wanted.
as for the rumor, people can't fool around, does giggling in a Hall way mean fornication? Is Lance cheating if he's not married? what is the definition of sex.. I am soooconfused , well time for me to go stick my head back in the sand!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I Are Baboon said:
stinkyboy said:
I <3 you guys :)

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
bluebug32 said:
well, considering that Lance has one ball and Winona has a big brown beaver, it was bound to happen eventually
She's also nutz isn't she? I guess they say the crazy ones are wild in bed.....the problem is that they're crazy everywhere else too.