CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I was able to wrap a giant rubber band around my hand behind the knuckles and then hang the band off a bed post to stretch out my hand. After a couple hours of stretching my hand in the rubber band I pulled my palm over the edge of a table and used my free hand to work my wrist and it worked! I was able to bust all the scar tissue and bone which had been holding my dislocated index metacarpal and then push the bone back into its 'socket'. 3 days later the CT scan confirmed that I had fixed that shit. No surgery required. dammit that was a terrible injury. Still no bikes in over 6 months but things are starting to heal in a real way now.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Well, that interview went much better. He had a code sample he wanted me to vocally walk through and I pointed out 3 typos. I wasn't a dick about it, but I am not sure if other candidates have looked at it or not. But I think it went well and they said I should hear by end of the week.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fucking Hayes Dyno Hydraulics. Front brake just pulled to the bar this afternoon no leaks of fluid. I don't have the time nor the tools to deal with that shit right now. Dropped the bike at the shop right before they closed tonight. They said that they will have it ready tomorrow for pick up. The wrenches there have always done me right... trust is a good thing

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
eff people in positions of responsibility who you wouldn't trust to tie shoelaces correctly...

I don't wish to be on a con-call for an issue that's not my issue and which was also resolved an hour ago.