Quantcast

***Le tuesderp GMT***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
sorry @Sandwich

county just gave shelter in place orders...state can't be far behind. guess i can still ride to the local trail network on a mix of roads and greenways...

gonna be an internesting 3 weeks.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Just from piecing together info at work, I feel like it's going to be at least 3 months. Either way, it ain't gonna be good.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
that's how long the stay at home order is for right now. i have no doubt the interesting times will continue for long after...maybe i'll come up for some backyard hux to get by. :twitch:
i went to a whole foods in charlotte for the parents by the fancy mall....shocked at how well it was stocked at noon time....was not even that busy...

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
i went to a whole foods in charlotte for the parents by the fancy mall....shocked at how well it was stocked at noon time....was not even that busy...
The Sprouts here had a ton of fruits and veggies. They were really light on meat, but had some stuff. Between a few stores, hasn't really been an issue to get what we have needed, just a bit more of a pain that normal. I'm not going within a mile of Costco even though we usually go every two weeks or so.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The Sprouts here had a ton of fruits and veggies. They were really light on meat, but had some stuff. Between a few stores, hasn't really been an issue to get what we have needed, just a bit more of a pain that normal. I'm not going within a mile of Costco even though we usually go every two weeks or so.
they had plenty of meat.....pops was disappointed they did not have grape juice...said he would dilute what he had with vodka....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Kill me Nao. Wife just went into full claws out mode. She had the TV on in the workout room with the volume up loud so she could watch the program from her kitchen table home office. She took her dinner back into the Master bedroom and turned on that TV so I killed the one in the workout room. I thought she was going to kill me....I was watching that now its lost...but you went into the back and turned on that TV....wrongo statement. she went effing postal.... It a program she has seen at least 10 times, some Harry Potter film...

I need a beer and a life

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Kill me Nao. Wife just went into full claws out mode. She had the TV on in the workout room with the volume up loud so she could watch the program from her kitchen table home office. She took her dinner back into the Master bedroom and turned on that TV so I killed the one in the workout room. I thought she was going to kill me....I was watching that now its lost...but you went into the back and turned on that TV....wrongo statement. she went effing postal.... It a program she has seen at least 10 times, some Harry Potter film...

I need a beer and a life
You're the one that wanted to get married. :D