Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Yeah what Toshi said. They highly suspect too high of pressure in my dome piece, but are unsure why. It's either some infection or just unknown random hypertension.

I'm now waiting for a CT scan and then will get the lumbar puncture tomorrow. Maybe both tomorrow?

Hopefully they put me in a bed soon because this vinyl chair is horrid.

I did get to see the neurologist here, who happens to be the chief of staff. Very nice lady.
Damn! Hope it's nothing serious. Sorry about the free healthcare seating.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
In Medora, is nice here. But, this place is also overrun by ugly old farts so I'm happy it's just one night in an overpriced hotel here.
May ride bikes tomorrow if Jen gets her shit together.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rode a bike, pretty hard and for the first time in seven weeks felt almost normal. Just missing a big chunk of the fitness I had.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
My jaw hurts from clenching my teeth all day. Started the day dealing with bureaucrats and finished up the day testing out the new 240v 50A 3 phase wiring for our steam cleaner - teeth clenched hard - all damned day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Try black cumin seed oil capsules as supplement! Helps me heaps to reduce the symptoms.

Science and such:
Nikakhlagh S, Rahim F, Aryani FH (2011) Herbal treatment of allergic rhinitis: the use of Nigella sativa. Am J Otolaryngol;32(5):402-7

Kalus U, Pruss A, Bystron J (2003) Effect of Nigella sativa (black seed) on subjective feeling in patients with allergic diseases. Phytother Res;17(10):1209-14.
Interesting. I'll have to look into it. I hate sneezing and have done so atleast 30 times today (so far)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Practice for Mods & JV and then onto our first Varsity pre-season game. We played up (Class A School vs. our Class C school) and really held our own for most of the game. We were missing a couple of players for various reasons, but managed a 0-2 loss (last year they beat us 11-0). Syd had a good game with 17 shots on goal and only let 2 through (one she could have gotten if her defense wasn't in the way, the other was just a beautiful shot). Tomorrow is a professional learning day so I will celebrate my last summer evening with a bike ride with my dog while the girls are at gymnastics.