Quantcast

Leave Me Alone

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Just respond and tell her you aren't interested in reconnecting.
That will most likely end it.
If not then you can try a legal route but I don't think she's done anything but made you uncomfortable at this point.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Just talked to a bike cop who I've known for several years, and he advised not to respond to her and to talk to an attorney. He also said I could do a background check on her to see if she's ever been arrested.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
wait...the drama was back when you where 13? So maybe 20 years ago? (assuming you are 33-ish)

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
a little context might be good. was she the neighborhood cougar? or more of the crazy cat lady that would give out random household objects at halloween?
I'm guessing AMS is one of those middle school kids that was banging his teacher.
We were both around 13 years old. She wasn't a crazy cat lady or "too hot for teacher" a la David Lee Roth.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Just talked to a bike cop who I've known for several years, and he advised not to respond to her and to talk to an attorney. He also said I could do a background check on her to see if she's ever been arrested.
Gotta pay for such things, and it could be problematic for him if he does it and she turns up wanted for something. I trust you have googled her (Not a euphemism...) and done everything you can to find out if she is relatively clean?

Have you thought about faking your death?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If your counsel cannot help you with this slight matter then he/she needs to be let go. Think of how lopsided that relationship is and dismiss the greedy fuck.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Gotta pay for such things, and it could be problematic for him if he does it and she turns up wanted for something. I trust you have googled her (Not a euphemism...) and done everything you can to find out if she is relatively clean?

Have you thought about faking your death?
Actually, I have not done a very thorough job with teh google.

Faking my own death would elevate me to Regional Man of Mystery. Something to consider...