Quantcast

Leogang World Cup and 26 Trix

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Big 2 week2 here in Leogang. World Cup #3 as well as 26 Trix comp. It's supposed to rain all week for the World Cup, and it started last night right after we rolled into town. No big surprise right?

Course walk thursday, practice friday.

EVIL JN

Monkey
Jul 24, 2009
Its going to be a battlefield on that track if it continues to rain during the entier weekend.

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
Track is looking the same as last year, with a few new berms etc http://dirt.mpora.com/news/leogang-world-cup-track-photos-2.html

http://dirt.mpora.com/news/dirttvleogang-world-cup-track-teaser.html

It's raining now. Arnold, a local, reckons sunshine for the weekend...but who knows!
Arnold is certainly an optimist!
I reckon it would be best not to disagree with him, just in case the roid rage kicks on.
Either that or he’s shag you senseless like a dirty housekeeper.

DIRT-HQ

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
Wales
Hey Billy and Fraser. Are you guys staying for 26 Trix? I am coming over for that. We should grab a beer.
Hey Ben, I'm flying back on the Monday, so see you in Champery! Cheers Billy

(26 Trix course is looking mint by the way!)

Tmeyer

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
SLC
Damn! Some huge holes in that woods section. Was he using a contour? Footage was super crisp.

Idahoo

Chimp
Apr 21, 2009
Thanks for posting that, good stuff. Yeah, footage was nice, wish I could get my contour to be as smooth and not so bouncy.

DIRT-HQ

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
Wales
Damn! Some huge holes in that woods section. Was he using a contour? Footage was super crisp.
I used the Go Pro. Exported using a small frame size, 640*360, with a 5mb bitrate. World Cups usually have shady wifi, but here it's quite good so could have probably gone HD!

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Looks like the WC riders are digging the new Crank Brother pedals.... oh wait.

Pumped to stream this race Sunday AM!