Quantcast

Leo's Gang 2022

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Canadian juniors were the only non-European or British riders in the top-5 of any category. The kids are all right...

edit: oh wait, no, Jenna Hastings and Lachlan are antipodean...

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
It's been a long time coming for Walker. NIce.
I agree,a lot of pressure on him IMHO,this will Boost his Mental Strength.

I misread the Final Qualy list,even though Redwood told me. Don’t ask,waste of time. My Final call would Not have changed at all even with this Fuck Up of mine. Everyone Here Never had Benoit as a Winner,even though it was right in front of them. I stand firm for the next Race on Benoit.

Greenland is on Fire,I’m tellin you.

Troy,if any of you pay attention to me,which I doubt,has also been on my List. He hurt his Ankle so I knew he would not be ready for this Race. He did very good,but Look Out next Race.

Gwin,my Boy,I was so happy to see him on my TV. It has been a long time,with nothin but Hate from all you all.
I,more than anyone,have been completely confused regarding this Intense matter. At this point I can only hope for the best. Next Race will be Huge for me as to what the fuck is going on?
Strike that,there are a couple of Monkeys with Love,I know who they are.

Avy

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Yeah. I thought Marine was destined to become the next dominant female WC racer.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Her crash was effing gnarly. No way she should have got up as quickly as she did, let alone ride down the course. I bet she's probably grateful that the local rules meant she had to be wearing some sort of back protector.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Yeah. I thought Marine was destined to become the next dominant female WC racer.
Me too. The field is now so good that I don't think anybody's every going to dominate the way, say Rachel did, but I hope Marine can get healthy and mix it up with the top women more reliably. She's still got the potential, but she's had a rough go of it the last few years.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Some crazy moments in the race...

Marine, jeebus.

And Greg. Bro with the HUCK and then shit in your pants trip through the tape off that wall ride. :rofl:

Did anyone see Suarez land to absolute flat, on his back wheel, on one of the jumps on the straight? Yikes.

And who gapped into the forest and smacked the tree and then continued on like it was nothing?

And Benoit....wow. what a bummer!

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
Poor Benoit, he had it. What a shame for Greenland as well.
Great to see Hart flying again, Those brits can ride mud!

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I went back and did a full Rewind.A lot to take in.

I want to say that,If I had to Place a Bet on which Two Riders on the same Team would place the Highest in a Final Run for One Full Season?

My Gut tell’s me: Mr.Hatton and Mr.Kolb. I Love the way they Ride,it also feels like they feed off one another. They are doing vey well. Gee and the Gang have done Wonders with their Team. I will be keepin Track.

Lets make this new Pick next year? I don’t do Fantasy,mabye you should Tell PB to make that another option? Unless it is already there.

Avy

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I want to say that,If I had to Place a Bet on which Two Riders on the same Team would place the Highest in a Final Run for One Full Season?
Are you forgetting Peirron and Daprella's one and two at Ft William?

quite a few teams have a couple of riders capable of poduim finishes
eg. Greg & Laurie, Reece & Loris, Luca & troy, Loic & Fin, Brook & David
Dak is too but I'm not so sure about his team mate ever getting up there again

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Are you forgetting Peirron and Daprella's one and two at Ft William?

quite a few teams have a couple of riders capable of poduim finishes
eg. Greg & Laurie, Reece & Loris, Luca & troy, Loic & Fin, Brook & David
Dak is too but I'm not so sure about his team mate ever getting up there again
I got ya Gary,it’s just the Nature of the Beast. TBow and Pierron are a Rock Star Combo. Like Stevi Ray and Buddy Guy. Each Rider must stay within himself,stay healthly,no bike problems,have a good quaily,not crash,the list goes on. At this Level,a 1 2 punch is rare for teammates. I am not saying a podium finish,just who had the most points after each race as teammates for the whole season. All these Men are Insane,I just like this combo.

Avy

Last edited:

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I would guess when its muddy like that it evens the playing field and the best bikes have less of an advantage, more down to raw skill?
and a dash of sheer luck sometimes. Some bloody excellent riders ended up upside down.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
a poduim finish IS the most points
I understand that,but look at this race. If you go on points,what two had the most? To me,that is the unknown about who could be the best Duo? Bruni is out for now,no point’s for his team. Troy is Back. Hart got Lucky he was not Hurt on his last crash. Gwin has found somthing to get back in the Game. Am I making sense to you now Brother?

Avy

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Hart got Lucky he was not Hurt on his last crash.
Danny was injured in the crash in seeding at the UK national (and had to sit out the race) but he said felt ok to race at Leogang. Luck didn't really come into his result. The guy is insanely talented on a bike. end of.

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Pierron and Daprella have racked up 797 pts between them over the 3 races so far this year while Hatton and Kolb have 391
No. you rarely do.
Wow,bit rough but at least you are on track now. So let us wait till the end of the season so we can look at the Total point’s.

Avy