Quantcast

Les Gets, eh?

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
Richie Rude AND Mik Hannah racing this weekend. Vinny T as well. Not expecting much of a result from him, but he’s got styles for miles. My moneys on Pierron. Coming off a win, home country. I feel like he’s going to be hard to beat there.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Link?

All I get is Haute-Savoie FRA. But no dates on actual events on the UCI site. I assume it's saturday or sunday. I'm not home right now to check MAX and its schedule.

Too busy celebrating freedum in the HIGH country. Rode horses today, instead of bikes. Holy cow, that'll make you sore.

This is all I can find, but I'm not looking too hard.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
It was yesterday. The outstanding team behind the 2024 UCI World DH series will release a 3 minute highlights video sometime over the next few days

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Yo, seriously? Or you taking the piss?

Not sure if that's actually how you people say that. Too many Guy Ritchie movies. :D

I'm just now watching the track walk w/ Wyn. That's how far behind I am.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
I watched the WynTV trackwalk yesterday evening.

I feel bad for Laurie. It doesn't seem like he even knows for sure what's wrong with him. He does his very best to stay positive, but that must suck. :( I hope he gets better soon.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I watched the WynTV trackwalk yesterday evening.

I feel bad for Laurie. It doesn't seem like he even knows for sure what's wrong with him. He does his very best to stay positive, but that must suck. :( I hope he gets better soon.
I have the exact same thought’s. I have been at a loss as to why he is off? We are talking about Top 5. He and Troy have been on this terrible journey of “almost” for years. It is terrible to watch,so tobe that Rider would be much worse at such a Level.

I send my Love to Laurie,that interview on Wyn was rough,I could tell he was hurting,but with a stiff upper lip. Godspeed Brother.

Avy

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
After watching some footy. I'd love to ride that track.

Actually I'd love to just ride that region. Looks hella fun. (I'm not from California and I just said hella. So there's that)

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
What does soccer have to do with this?
HA!

Well the USA is pretty much out. So Euro "Footy" it is.

Footage, bro. I know you're on the east coast and stuff. Try to keep it together.

BTW...sooooo many Texans in Colorado right now. I think i'd rather be in France watching the boys huck and case shit.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There must be another Westy. HA

Or just all white cranky people all look the same? :D

You're not Gary, are you? i

Love you bro. Come to the CO. I mean, we do have Casa Bonita. HA

I went skiing with my brother in Colorado in February. I would think that for one to survive in Co one would need to be an expert in the fine variations of white people. I assume you can identify a "native" a few hundred yards away.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I went skiing with my brother in Colorado in February. I would think that for one to survive in Co one would need to be an expert in the fine variations of white people. I assume you can identify a "native" a few hundred yards away.
Yeah ok,now back to the Race. I have a feeling Hatton will be in the Top 3.

Avy