Quantcast

*** Let There Be Bullshit GMT ***

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
But I chose wisely... (these were 1.38 for FOUR of them. )

PXL_20220329_031049401.jpg
Up in some highland in the Sierra Occidentale, gonna shuttle with some fast local monkeys for three or four days, then beach bum for another four days.
job starts on the 10, but they don’t know about Perú at the end of April, or Jason Isbell at Red Rocks on the third of may.
But hey, they are desperate, they recruited me…:yu:

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
But I chose wisely... (these were 1.38 for FOUR of them. )

View attachment 174193Up in some highland in the Sierra Occidentale, gonna shuttle with some fast local monkeys for three or four days, then beach bum for another four days.
job starts on the 10, but they don’t know about Perú at the end of April, or Jason Isbell at Red Rocks on the third of may.
But hey, they are desperate, they recruited me…:yu:
i'll let it pass...this time.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Just got a 46t replacement large cassette ring delivered by parcel from Australia. Came in a box that is easily 1ft square. It could have come in a jiffy pack. Paid a ton for shipping and now I know why. :think: :stosh:
I invested heavily in Shimano 9speed hardware. My derailleur can only handle a 34t cassette. It's pretty flat around here so I can get by. I can get a kit for my King Hub and upgrade to 11 speed if I need too. Its not where I am at right now. I have enough stock to make it into the next decade.