Quantcast

Let's Make Ridemonkey Great Again...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Do you keep a list ? Stoney's list...

This place was a lot more interesting when DirtMcGirk was still among the living. RM has have yet to receive a suitable replacement.
No but I bet if we had a thread with people just checking in, no commentary, we'd end up with a list of roughly 30 regular members.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Ever since the neighbor grom told me about this site, going through the ups and downs of postings/verbal snot warfare, and making casual acquaintances, I do not plan on leaving......

Our new rescue dawg is so dang cute.......

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Life/work gets in my way a lot. I have a lot less time to fuck around at work these days and since my divorce I've got a lot more "fun" time outside of work that doesn't involve sitting in front of a keyboard/monitor.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
23 months no beers and 20 months no rec drugs and caffeine. about a year off ginger diet and nutmeg ... tough loving myself so I treat to regular bike rides, i miss cigarettes teh most and its been over 1 year since my last!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
ok. i'll save the eyes. just point me to the part of the brain i can take out so i can't recall that photo ever again
I have Jim banned him. If that doesn't work we can take more aggressive steps. Currently I highly disapprove. Until we see the results hold off on the self mutilation please....