Quantcast

Lets see you xc bikes

skier318

Chimp
Jan 19, 2010
here it is after a long night ride session in the slop. this bike is the ****ing ****.

Last edited:

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Sick blur!

My new morewood:

I wanted to wait to get it outside and get some better shots with the nice lens but distorted wide angle shots will have to do. This thing rips!

Last edited:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Here's my ride. It's my DH ride, my XC ride, and my jump bike. I have spd pedals and a different set of wheels with tubeless tires for xc riding. DH tires don't roll uphill worth a shizzle. I also have a gravity dropper that I throw on.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
My blur 4x. It's my xc bike, my all-mtn bike, my slalom bike, my jump bike (if needed) and my mini dh bike. Although it is a tank at 34 pounds, I couldn't really be happier!

*Not usually used with flat pedals

WarEagle2K

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Tucson, AZ
I just got my Blur LT Carbon all built up, here she is in all her glory :)

How do you like it? I have been pricing one with my LBS. He has agreed to let me build it with him after hours which really geeks me out. I love working on my bikes, but not sure I want to build a complete carbon bike by myself.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
My coilair weighs 39. It's a pig. But I should probably lose weight off my body before I worry about cutting weight off the bike.

CrAckErKorEan

Ridemonkey's own half breed
Nov 29, 2001
Winder GA (Its in the sticks)
Built this up while I was working at a shop.
This was my first set of handbuilt wheels. It will never be this clean again.

Here is my pig of a winter bike. (in my defense thoes are my wifes pedals on there)

rockarollah

Chimp
Feb 11, 2010
Waterloo, ON
It barely could. It rained and rained the day of the race, and as people kept riding the track, there were almost no rideable lines by the time I rode the course... I walked/ran 80% of the 10-mile course. The frame plugged up even though I was running 1.8" FireXC's.

Was lucky not to toast every single bearing on the bike...

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Ah, finally some people from the Lounge are posting some bikes.

Suspect, how do you like those wheels? Those things are sick. They're made locally. The guy that owns the best LBS around here owns Edge Composites. Those things are pricey. They're popping up on tons of road bikes around here.
A few of my buddies were testing their DH wheels last season. Apparently they're made really well.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Jeebus. I wish i had enough money to buy the same bike twice, just different colors to match my undies on specific days........if i actually wore any.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jeebus. I wish i had enough money to buy the same bike twice, just different colors to match my undies on specific days........if i actually wore any.
I love me some Fluxes, what can I say? They are built up differently and ride quite differently. Blue is my race bike and Red is my do it all bike.