Quantcast

Lets see your dh machines

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
absolutely gorgeous bike and picture. our team just picked up canfield for the 07 season, alot of guys are getting f1s and balances, awesome looking bikes.

Mr. Furious

Monkey
Jul 23, 2002
Vancouver, BC
You need to get a nice, well lite, picture of that. Maybe get a fire going or somthing? I think it would become the desktop of at least a few poeple here.
My digital camera is junk (low quality, even in 2003) and it's tough to balance the light coming through the window - southern exposure. (I'm also a pretty crappy photographer too :bonk: )

I think the bike looks better up on the mantle than my wife's collection of hand blown glass vases. I'm working on a second bike, not sure what I'm going to do because I've only got the one fireplace :brows:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
dude what is the deal with the pedals on that sunday. could you not aford a 50$ set of pedals. nice build other wise man.:cheers:
the bike didnt come with them because i baught it used. and the guy i baught it from is mailing me some pedals. i just wanted to ride this, and they were $5 so i got them.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
originally posted by seanmankiw
the bike didnt come with them because i baught it used. and the guy i baught it from is mailing me some pedals. i just wanted to ride this, and they were $5 so i got them.
kool kool man. cant talk a man down that will do anything to get to the ride. sorry for sounding like an jerk earlier i was just curious man. the sunday looks sick though man.:cheers:

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
absolutely gorgeous bike and picture. our team just picked up canfield for the 07 season, alot of guys are getting f1s and balances, awesome looking bikes.
Awesome, the bros are a great couple of guys to work with! Enjoy the ride :cheers:

Thats a gorgeous bike and an absolutely stunning background! Where was that pic taken?
Someone else nailed it on the head - taken at the top of Silverton resort in Colorado, about 50 feet from the lift.

I hate you

:cupidarrow:
I'll let you take her for a spin if we ever bump into one another, how about that?

Beast for teh win. Best bike only shot eva.
Thank ya sir - shot it with my dinky little point and shoot sony digi cam

that bike is super saucy...nice pic too
Gracias meh

that look like the Continental Divide @ Silverton Mountain. CAF (cold as F*ck)

ive been there and have a similar pic. epic riding and an epic photo.. F1's a dope.

joel

Very epic indeed - one of the most fun weekends I've had one my bike. Everyone should get on down there when they are open.

nycurse

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006

Thats how i started. I had a nice bike and i needed some good pedals but they were the last thing i upgraded.

RumDuK

Chimp
May 23, 2005
Orange County
the mutant... (1997 Cheeta Prowler) :

sorry about the quality, it was taken on my phone.

i'm happy i'm not posting this on pinkbike right now because the s**t that i would get for my bike would be insane... (thats a hint to not rag on it because it is my baby and its all i got... it most definitley gets the job done)
Wow, props for riding that thing man, whats the intended shock length for that thing?