Quantcast

Lets see your dh machines

buy my bike cheeta prowler...... it has a hight bottom bracket. im willing to price drop
i am still very interested,
i just need to raise some money... christmas will help for me as i am 15 and still get money as a present.
does it have QR dropouts?
i have a custom rear hub that i dont want to get rid of so that would be nice.
PM me, we can talk...

HEM3

Chimp
Dec 7, 2006
I'd like to change the stem for a Funn one. Some other parts too. Many of them are from an older bike. The fork is a Groove 200. It's very stiff for an inverted one. I've been using a Shiver 2001 and I can easily notice the good upgrade I made!

Sick ride this sunday, huh?
By the way, don't you guys think this Travis is a little bit high?

Cheers!

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
yea, looks kinda tall for some reason, but i dunno, the yellow accents on the lowers are too cool for it to matter :cheers:

edit:haha, nice fluidride sticker in chile, reppin hard

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
and because it's so hot, I'll post my buddies Socom!

I LIKE THE SEAT!!!

I got that seat, and pretty much everyone I meet makes fun of me for riding DH on it. But its soooo mean. Only weighs like 5 grams ligheter than a carbon road seat.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
I LIKE THE SEAT!!!

I got that seat, and pretty much everyone I meet makes fun of me for riding DH on it. But its soooo mean. Only weighs like 5 grams ligheter than a carbon road seat.
I saw one of those seats on a beefed out Turner with a Shiver at one of the races this past summer. So much for weight savings. :monkeydance:

dhmtbman1

Chimp
Jan 14, 2006
SOCAL
well i've finally got a DH bike to show! so i'll take full advantage of this thread!

there will be a few changes come the new year....
- e13 Ali stem (direct mount for boxxer)
- e13 LG1 chainguide
- e13 36t chainring
- ti spring for the rear shock
- & maybe some of those slick new WHITE DT Swss wheels for racin! :D those would be rad...but out of my budget right now

- & a new paint job (i'm thinking pearl white base & maybe green & yellow highlights....not positive yet)

& yes i know there's no chaing slap guard (whatever you call those things). it fell off... i need to jb weld that thing on i think. ;) j/k

the bike is freakin awesome!!! other than the M1 i had back in the day, there was never a bike i could instantly throw my leg over & feel comfortable riding...until the Sunday!

likin that brown but the pearl white would look bomb

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
damn bicyclist what does that thing weight. deffinalty looks hot.
It's at about 42-43 right now. Not great but pretty good. I just don't feel like dumping money into it. My next bike (whatever it is) will be no holds barred.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Yep. I don't know what I want yet but this season I'm riding everything I can and then making up my mind. Sunday, Socom, Morewood, DHR, etc. all sound good.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
wow that has already been discussed and you cant trash a man for doing what hes gotta do to ride his rig.
The reflectors pop out. :pirate2:
I'm not nocking him as much as I didn't notice the reflectors on it and being that I am good at typing reaction without thinking it sorta typed out. :D
Hey I don't disagree, ride it and have fun.
The bike is nice enough he could charge kids to ride it around the block or house to fund his new pedals.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
He just spent 2 G on the bike, and he wants to sell the frame/parts for 1800, i think he can afford some Al. pedals.

why does it even matter quit bashing on him for having plastic pedals on his bike. all that matters is that he rides his bike period