Quantcast

librarys suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
If H8R's daughter looks anything like him, I'll have to pass.
Sorry H8R.
haha

Edit:I bought some of your bands songs off itunes, cool stuff.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Are you saying you're a sad NJ case because you can't post a link that works? :confused:

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
It works fine on my computer and I'm from Nor Cal now in CT. You're a sad central NY case you can't even click on a link.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
In our county we have a pretty good library system, all the towns are connected. you can get a book in one and return it in another even order the book to be delivered to the library you go to. even has free wifi. I havent been there in nearly a year. boy things have changed. you are no longer allowed to take out a book if you are under 18, and dont have a parent with you! come on are you kidding me. I was told sorry new policy is that you need to be 18 to take out books. Then the wifi.... oh free wifi to anyone over 18 nope no wifi for pinkshirt doing his english project. end rant :monkey:

I can't believe no one caught this:
librarys

Shouldn't it be library or libraries or library's? Depending on usage of course.

Libraries suck is how it should read....

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Whoa. Read here, dumbass.

http://www.sussexcountylibrary.org/FAQ.htm
Who is eligible for a Sussex County Library System card?

For a free 3-year card valid in all libraries in the Sussex County Library System
Residents of Sussex County (except Sparta)
Sussex County property owners including summer resident property owners (except Sparta)
students attending Sussex County schools (except Sparta)
Tonight, Librarians will dine in hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.