Quantcast

Life Cycles on DVD release?

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Does anyone know when Life Cycles will be shipping out? Or is it already?

Any info would be great!

P.S. The search button is not working for me... what else is new?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
To those who haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. just don't expect massive metal soundtracks and crazy fast race footage. It is an epic sit back with a beer and relax flick though. So amazing. Also, make sure you have a HUGE surround sound system. The audio is key.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
It'll be nice to get another movie (after seasons) where they realize how important audio is. Follow Me dissapointed me so much in that regard...

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
word if not we will have our own party, thats what I was kinda gettin at! Round up all the boys and their chickas and have a good time. Kinda like that going away party you guys threw for me at your place/hobo.

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
word if not we will have our own party, thats what I was kinda gettin at! Round up all the boys and their chickas and have a good time. Kinda like that going away party you guys threw for me at your place/hobo.
just invited myself. i will bring tissues cause i will probably be drooling.

slothy

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
Ireland
Looking forward to this movie,
The reason I think "follow me" was a disappointment (generally compared to seasons etc..) was I think the follow me producers rushed it, because lifecycles were coming out with their movie. The follow me movie had some great stuff, but it was so disjointed , I felt like someone got a lot of cool clips from pinkbike and threw them together... one min some riders in whistler then some other bike park....

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Looking forward to this movie,
The reason I think "follow me" was a disappointment (generally compared to seasons etc..) was I think the follow me producers rushed it, because lifecycles were coming out with their movie. The follow me movie had some great stuff, but it was so disjointed , I felt like someone got a lot of cool clips from pinkbike and threw them together... one min some riders in whistler then some other bike park....
word! i just watched it again the other day and its pretty poorly done. Granted they got some awesome shots but the movie had zero flow and they forgot a few peoples names while they were riding for example fairclough and vanderham's section they left out vanderham so to anyone else you would have no idea who the guy in blue is.

roel_koel

Monkey
Mar 26, 2003
London,England
October 18th

finally!

my credit card got billed for my HD BR pre-order over 5 weeks ago, from Pinkbike, and I had no confirmation as to when I would actually receive this film, despite emails to PB!

the technical abbreviation for the current 1080P film standard is HD BR (High Definition Blu-Ray)...I own too many films on Blu-Ray and spend too much time on geeky movies forums, so speak from direct experience here ;)

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
From their Facebook page:

Hi Guys,

Between the packaging people and the duplicators we can't get a straight answer from anyone as to when the DVD/Blu-rays will be going to the door. No one is as frustrated as us and I'm about ready to jump on an airplane and do some throat punches. We were supposed to be getting a sure time schedule today and still no word. I promise we will keep you updated as the information comes in. Thank You for your patience, your support means everything to us. -Gibb