3)Vanessa Quin

Junior:

1)Brendan Fairclough
2)Liam Panozzo
3)Kyle Strait

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
i think its between Sam and Peaty this year...both coming back from injuries and just pinning it...

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I am only pickin the winners for the worlds...since no one ever remembers 2-3-4 etc...
peat or kovarik mens, acc or sabo womens.
lopez and jill 4x
-xc-some saucer will win.
-drinking contest winner=not spomer because decline does not goto races and spomer is an angel ;-)
-cedric will buy 2 homes while he is there and sign huge deal with a secret sponsor
-acc will smile
-jose from brazil will bring someone coffee
-fraser will take one genius photo while there
-king will hook it up with a hot local chick
-more than one pro chik will be pissed some kid from n zealnd will smoke them
-and finally, i really hope someone hooks up with the girl who works the desk at hotel concordia.

Banga

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Wellington, New Zealand
danielbender said:
1-hill
2-
3-leov
4-minnar
5-markolf

a few Fans of Leov(J-lo) eh?
there are about 3 kiwis who could top 10 on their day I reckon,
and Scarlett and Vanessa in the girls
pretty good for a tiny little country at the bottom of the world.

SlackBoy

Monkey
Apr 1, 2002
Wellington, New Zealand
Womens

ACC, by a nose ahead of Junior womens world champ soon to be 2 years running, Hagan, who just tips Quin with the tird fastest time, making quin no#2, Hagan no#1 junior, and ACC where she rightly belongs, well ahead of everyone else cept for those 2

I" swear I'm not biased or drunk

dbp

Chimp
Aug 26, 2005
one word... AUSTRALIA. keep dreaming that some euro trash or red neck yank even has a chance. may as well call it the "Australian World Mountain Bike Championships" 'cause the rest of you have NO chance. :p :p :p :p :p

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
dbp said:
one word... AUSTRALIA. keep dreaming that some euro trash or red neck yank even has a chance. may as well call it the "Australian World Mountain Bike Championships" 'cause the rest of you have NO chance. :p :p :p :p :p

even though this is very true and Hill is going to SMOKE THEM ALL, i will collect my last sliver of patriotism for the US and not let you get away with that comment.

idiot.

dbp

Chimp
Aug 26, 2005
blt2ride said:
Yeah, no kidding. There's no way I would let something like that slide. What a loser!

He has 7 posts, and he is already acting like an a$$...

Come on folks... take it easy on me. It's called sarcasm - I was just trying to play with you all - we aussies do it all the time... have some fun.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
blt2ride said:
Yeah, no kidding. There's no way I would let something like that slide. What a loser!

He has 7 posts, and he is already acting like an a$$...
Hey its the worlds and you have to have some fun. If you can't have a little trash talking we will all end talking like Katie Couric or some other goodie goodie morning show host. And you can tell Crocodile Dundee that he may have DH but the US will again rule the 4X :D

dbp

Chimp
Aug 26, 2005
CBJ said:
Hey its the worlds and you have to have some fun. If you can't have a little trash talking we will all end talking like Katie Couric or some other goodie goodie morning show host. And you can tell Crocodile Dundee that he may have DH but the US will again rule the 4X :D
it's good to see that someone see's my sense of humour.... i'll give you the 4x but we'll also take the junior DH.... 2 titles will be better then the one. and whilst I'm at at.. who won the NORBA titles???

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
dbp said:
Come on folks... take it easy on me. It's called sarcasm - I was just trying to play with you all - we aussies do it all the time... have some fun.
No worries...I'll delete my post. Maybe I just took it the wrong way...it's all good! BTW...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Sam Hill will take the worlds.

I rode with him locally here in So Cal, and he was one of the nicest guys I have ever met, not to mention the fastest...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
dbp said:
cheers bro..... maybe you can jump the pacific and become one of us.... fingers crossed to everyone this weekend.. wish I was there taking some snaps of the action.

later

=============
www.damianbreach.com
=============
BTW, I clicked on your link, you have some nice pictures! I added it to my favorite list. Is that you and your friends riding?

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
dbp said:
it's good to see that someone see's my sense of humour.... i'll give you the 4x but we'll also take the junior DH.... 2 titles will be better then the one. and whilst I'm at at.. who won the NORBA titles???

Travis Bond JR Ex Norba Champ

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
blt2ride said:
Good point. Last year was a heartbreaker for Steve and his fans...

yah ive watched "the crash" in earthed 2 at full speed and in super slow motion. and unfortunatly thats a risk when your job is to go down a hill as fast as you can I would have liked to have seen Barels race run though that corrner that dirt must have been super loose.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Dirt rider said:
yah ive watched "the crash" in earthed 2 at full speed and in super slow motion. and unfortunatly thats a risk when your job is to go down a hill as fast as you can I would have liked to have seen Barels race run though that corrner that dirt must have been super loose.
From what i was told from an eye witness, Peat took a more agressive line and riskier line and paid the price.....

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Transcend said:
4x quali results are posted on Transcend
Fraser...you said in report there was 4x drama? rain? when? did it affect the results, like did some fast guys go early, late, etc...

Is EC racing 4x? King?

Thanks for all the pics, us junkies are stoked! (easy on the shadows highlight tool though-its quite noticeable!) :p