Quantcast

Loco will do anything to get out of trailwork.

J

JRB

I don't have the pics downloaded yet, but will later tonight. Julie said her water broke at 6:15 this morning. We got to the hospital about 8, and Caroline Ruth was born at 12:56 pm. She was 3 1/2 weeks early, but appears to be great. 5 lbs 15 oz and 17 3/4" long. I have to say I am a little excited. She had a funny head, but it appears to have straightened out a lot already. I had a job interview, that I had to cancel and the guys were so cool about it. I rescheduled for next week, and I think I am going to love a 30 minute commute to be around those guys. I haven't officially met them, and they offered more support than most best friends would. It's turned out to be a great day. :thumb:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Hospital? What a pvssy... :D

Congrats. Remember, little girls suck the life out of you twice as fast as big ones ;)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My prayers are with your new child and you. Have fun with your new responsiblity. God bless you and your family. Teach her well.

E

enkidu

Congrats to loco, Julie & Caroline Ruth! When will they be coming home?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
A hearty congratulations to you!!! :thumb:

May your daughter have a very long, very healthy, and a very happy life!

Blessed are you for joy and happiness have found you.

Her name may be Caroline Ruth (a lovely name) but you'll have to call her "Milo"! :D

J

JRB

Julie and Caroline have to stay until Saturday, because she was 3 weeks early. I truly am blessed that it went so well for Julie. It really makes me cry, I am so happy. Thanks for all the well wishes. You chumps all make me gush. It's a great day.

J

JRB

Well - we have been home for 6 hours now. I have pics downloaded, but need to sign up for a photo account. I will do that in the morning and add the pics. I have a cold and want to rest now. I like the nickname "Milo" and will likely use it. I will just add, anyone that hasn't done this, doesn't know what they are missing. This is the best thing in the world.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
If you want I can post them on my site for free....I have plenty of space!!! and congrats again dude!!! great way to start the new year!!

J

JRB

Wumpus loaned me space in his photobucket account -

Julie and Caroline

I don't look so hot, but Caroline is beautiful

Thanks for the hosting offers from SK6 and Inbred. Thanks again for all of the well wishes. You guys all rock. Happy New Year.

J

JRB

Right now she has jaundice and has to spend at least 24 hours in NICU. Unfortunately I can't go see her because I have a cold. (which makes sense to not get babies sick) It makes me very sad. :(

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
McGRP01 said:
Congrats Loco..she's beautiful!! 16 1/2 days until we have our second. :D
Blimey at this rate will will soon have enough lil monkeys to build an army to take over the world!! :eek: :thumb:

:think: Hmmm the Ridemonkey Army.....Not a bad idea! :D