Quantcast

love is for suckers gfmt

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Woke up with a strange hankering for rockabilly. I have never been that into rockabilly. I wonder if this is like the phantom smell thing from when part of your brain blows out like a bias ply tire. Stand up bass tho.

Eh if I die I die. Anyway the wife likes the Tiffany bracelet and she will be stunting on some bitches today.

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
off to the dealership to get a trailer hitch installed on the Outback. and have them investigate the strange steering symptoms (could get expensive...)

cold and windy this morning.

two dead mice in the basement mousetraps. bodies dumped in front of the trail cam on a log. maybe this will entice some fisher cat, weasel, or other forest friend to drop by for a snack.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Taught my daughter the ole pull my finger trick. She thinks it's hilarious. Until last night when she goes, "Ew, what's that smell?" :rofl:

Anyway, I've got nothing special planned for the wife, simply a box of chocolates and a card. Even if it's a contrived holiday, one day a year for my emotionally stunted self to express love for my wife isn't too much to ask.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Yo. Sun is out. Helped a buddy remove about 20 grand worth of cabinets yesterday the home owner decided she didn’t like. They just purchased the house and the cabinets are less than 6 months old. lol. Guess who got some sweet new garage cabinets? This guy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

The wife knows I'm an epic failure at the Hallmark holidays, so she doesn't expect anything. I ordered some custom Oreos (has a wedding picture on it) that were supposed to be here by today but don't get here until Monday. :rofl:

WFH or from the shed, rather. But you know.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Excuse while I join our weekly time wasting meeting, which is scheduled to help us supposedly save time! brb

Also I might have under estimated the amount of people making reservations tonight. Might have to fly by the seat of my pants, which always works out... :wait:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You also work in a shed? Maybe we need a Post a Picture of Your Shed, thread.
I wouldn't say I work in there, but yeah. It's actually the race seat out of my Vette on the stair to my garage side door. It is my "employee break room" of sorts. It's ghetto but it's worked well for years now.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I’m Grumpy.

Who’s gonna step up to be Sneezy, Bashful, Happy, and Doc?
I'll be Stoney. Oh, wait. We have one of those already.

<snip>
Also I might have under estimated the amount of people making reservations tonight.
Never go out on V-Day. Always day after. Staff is always much more mellow and friendly the day after. Oh, and reservations are *easy* to come by, and probably not even necessary. :D

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Far beyond people watching from my gate at the airport. 'Stay' Lisa Loeb plays in the background, I zone out to 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2', convinced I'd missed the 'Motley Lou' Vince Neil / Razzle Movie theme somehow...

Being single on Valentines Day rots your Brains.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I no longer consider myself single. At this point I might as well admit I’m basically a Carney for the wedding industry. When you go to the fair ever notice that none of the people that work there get on the rides or eat the food ? Like they know something you don’t. Hmmm

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
this guy at work on this meeting..... :banghead: :rofl:

him: do we have any way to alert of these compliance #'s etc etc etc
me: why yes! i have this nice report and if the compliance percentage # changes, it sends an alert to our team
him: i know i know, BUT do we have a way to alert of these compliance numbers?
me: *mute* fuck nvm, why bother. actually "lol"

This is how you get someone to ignore the meeting and do something more productive, like post on teh monkey.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
this guy at work on this meeting..... :banghead: :rofl:

him: do we have any way to alert of these compliance #'s etc etc etc
me: why yes! i have this nice report and if the compliance percentage # changes, it sends an alert to our team
him: i know i know, BUT do we have a way to alert of these compliance numbers?
me: *mute* fuck nvm, why bother. actually "lol"

This is how you get someone to ignore the meeting and do something more productive, like post on teh monkey.
Welcome to my life.

Dealing with morans every single day.