Quantcast

love is for suckers gfmt

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I’m Grumpy.

Who’s gonna step up to be Sneezy, Bashful, Happy, and Doc?
I'm sneezy...altho head cold/sinus infection seems a bit better today. Feeling more rageful at things than usual. Could be concussion symptom...could just be grumpy old man. Wifey doing a bit better today. After I helped her with her meds at 6:30 and got the kids out the door to school we both crashed and slept in for a few hours. Felt good. Went for a walk with her on the greenway this afternoon. Twas pretty nice. Salmon for dinner and making chocolate souffle for dessert. Riding the stupid trainer at the Y b/c the stupid concussion doc said no to me riding my real bike on even the greenway. Might do it anyway tho later this week...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I’d endorse riding your bike on the greenway. I’m a bad patient myself. Do all the things early!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
You of all people should know the correct term is "non compliant"

:busted:
like when I cut my own cast off prior to my (rescheduled for later in the day--ain't nobody got time to wait) ortho hand appointment eh

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
like when I cut my own cast off prior to my (rescheduled for later in the day--ain't nobody got time to wait) ortho hand appointment eh
Haha, yesterday I went through this. I had to get mine cut off at two, as I had an appointment with the hand therapist at three ( to make a removable one). They said “sorry, we are double booked, come back tomorrow” . (I flew out this morning).
I told them I was just going to take it off with a dremel, and they called me back in fifteen minutes and said “come right down”.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Haha, yesterday I went through this. I had to get mine cut off at two, as I had an appointment with the hand therapist at three ( to make a removable one). They said “sorry, we are double booked, come back tomorrow” . (I flew out this morning).
I told them I was just going to take it off with a dremel, and they called me back in fifteen minutes and said “come right down”.
cutting it off with that cool vibrating Stryker cast saw is so easy

cutting it off with tin snips is much more time consuming, as I found out

no ragrets

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I saw a Cybertruck in front of me in Oakland. I realize that it's angular shape is just cost cutting. Welding together flat pieces of metal is cheap and easy. And It's about the size of a Honda Ridgeline and twice as ugly. It makes the Pontiac Aztec and the AMC Pacer look not as ugly

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I went to the pool at the community center and swam with Old People. I drag them around the pool for a few laps. They seem to like it. Its good for my back. I get free membership.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I saw a Cybertruck in front of me in Oakland. I realize that it's angular shape is just cost cutting. Welding together flat pieces of metal is cheap and easy. And It's about the size of a Honda Ridgeline and twice as ugly. It makes the Pontiac Aztec and the AMC Pacer look not as ugly
Angular shape is also a byproduct of the metal they had to use to keep mush happy. It can't be formed, the piece that wraps around the front is under tension welded into place.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I'm going on this, it's queued up 10m30 into it.
Uh…okay. The reviewer said it was difficult to bend and they had to invent a new way of doing so. Pretty thin on actual facts. Not buying it. Auto manufacturers have access to some of the largest and strongest air hammers and hydraulics presses available. Sounds like some non technical bullshit reviewed by someone with no knowledge of what they’re talking about. Either way though, that vehicle is a design abomination and everyone of them should be delivered to @kidwoo ‘s front door along with a lifetime supply of Thermite.