Quantcast

Massanutten information

May 31, 2007
Manchester, NH
What about pre-registrations? Still need our license available, right?
Yes absolutely you need to show your license or a printed "Authorization to ride from your USAC site acount to show you have an active 2010 license, this is a USAC rule that it must be verified and must be shown to the registration staff.

Pre-Reg will be handled in a separate line in all future GES races. we apologize for the oversight, this was a missed communication and we will be sure it is corrected. You will need to print your USAC liability form when pre-registering from the Pre-reg site which is avaiable going forward, although we do need you to fill out the Venues liability forms for there insurance purposes.

We will do our best to stream line the the Pre-reg and on-site registration in all future events going forward and are taking steps to insure that.

Our apologies for those who waited in the on-site registration line.

Tedman

Monkey
Oct 27, 2009
Lebanon, PA
Aside from the registration, it was a great event. Thanks for your hard work and passion for the sport.
I was a DNS due to tire problems but still had a great time just being back to racing. After 10 yrs away, its like learning all over again. I brought my lessons home and will be ready for the next race at Platty.

racer661

Chimp
Oct 31, 2007
I meant nothing by it Dennis, good solid day for most people. That top rockgarden took its toll on alot of people I heard.
i would have killed for 15 psi in my run, i flated at the top rock garden and rode her all the way down to a 3.52 and def got my drift on during the run :thumb:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
That's funny. I'm just out of sight, running behind him down course with a cowbell cheering. We were sitting in his pits and I said, "I got a cowbell and I'm gonna chase your arse down the course." He just smiled and said. "OK. Just not in my face.":p

Big props to Jason & Justin for firing off pics all weekend. You must have swallowed epic amounts of dust! :thumb:

My short arms and legs make me look boring:

Forgive my form...little too much throttle:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Or you could forgive your form due to posting pictures of yourself on the internet instead of going riding.
Craig my boy. This 37 year old elderly man handed you your delicate, freckle faced arse at Massanutten. :weee:

You were so busy hiding Dan's bike in the woods, you forgot to stay on your during your race run. As for riding my bike, I'm doing great in that department.

You, on the other hand, must be very sad that the thumb you wounded while trying your hardest to beat someone so old is keeping you at home. :rofl:

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Craig my boy. This 37 year old elderly man handed you your delicate, freckle faced arse at Massanutten. :weee:

You were so busy hiding Dan's bike in the woods, you forgot to stay on your during your race run. As for riding my bike, I'm doing great in that department.

You, on the other hand, must be very sad that the thumb you wounded while trying your hardest to beat someone so old is keeping you at home. :rofl:
Comebacks are generally best as a short phrase, not an entire paragraph.

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
Doesn't answer my question......were the results turned in by USA Cycling age categories or promoter’s race class?

Thank you,

J

May 31, 2007
Manchester, NH
Does anyone know when the results will appear on the USA Cycling site?

Thank you,

J
There is a web contact form to get immediate response form Gravity East staff on the GES website www.gravityeastseries.com you will receive a much faster response to any questions, the results both age and class have been submitted to USAC on 5/3/10 and they will process them, and get them up online as soon as possible I am sure.

PArider29

Monkey
Jan 20, 2010
back to NC
If you have questions about results being Submitted to USAC you should go directly to USAC, and contact the results and rankings director - her email link is right on the contact page of USAC.

Also who is writing these GES Press Releases? because being there as a spectator Friday and Saturday - I saw none of this go down this way.

The kick-off party also included a mini-dual slalom race with grown-up racers competing on kiddie bike. The brothers Mulally went head-to-head with Logan besting his brother and eventually even his Dad in the loosely-played "race".

- The racing went off according to plan for most of competition with one glitch. Race Director Dan McDonald tripped and accidently pulled the electronic cables out of the timing system during the Cat. 1 race. Five riders had to re-run.

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
There is a web contact form to get immediate response form Gravity East staff on the GES website www.gravityeastseries.com you will receive a much faster response to any questions, the results both age and class have been submitted to USAC on 5/3/10 and they will process them, and get them up online as soon as possible I am sure.
Mr McDonald,

You're correct about utilizing the GES site in the future.

Thank you & the Massanutten staff again for putting on a great race! Our team had a great time and we'll be back next year!

Also, I apologize for busting your balls during registration about the pre-reg since there's a time and place for everything but I was bit surly and not myself after the long drive in from Chicago. I think I was seeing double & s#%$.....

See you at Seven Springs.

J

Last edited:
May 31, 2007
Manchester, NH
Mr McDonald,

You're correct about utilizing the GES site in the future.

Thank you & the Massanutten staff again for putting on a great race! Our team had a great time and we'll be back next year!

Also, I apologize for busting your balls during registration about the pre-reg since there's a time and place for everything but I was bit surly and not myself after the long drive in from Chicago. I think I was seeing double & s#%$.....

See you at Seven Springs.

J

No Worries, we have the pre-reg concern addressed, I hope you have a better expierence. Thank You for joining the GES