Quantcast

**** me this place has changed!!!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
BurlyShirley said:
He invented the PT cruiser and Vanilla coke you know. I have transcripts of tons of cool stuff he said on AIM. Saved it all. Gunna make me a fortune some day.
But did he invent the question mark? Did he sometimes accuse chesnuts of being lazy? Did he spend summers in Rangoon, and in spring, did he make meat helmets?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
MikeD said:
But did he invent the question mark? Did he sometimes accuse chesnuts of being lazy? Did he spend summers in Rangoon, and in spring, did he make meat helmets?
None of those, but the RM7, the Switch and a bunch of others were on his list. Also, some people hate shimano because theyre a big corporation, but this guy hates them because "Theyre out to get him" Swear to god.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlyShirley said:
None of those, but the RM7, the Switch and a bunch of others were on his list. Also, some people hate shimano because theyre a big corporation, but this guy hates them because "Theyre out to get him" Swear to god.
The thread where he nearly started a riot in the DH forum was the best thread ever.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
That guy was great. He inspired me to write a children's book, "Drunken Ninja and the Coke Sweater." Think it will sell?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DNA said:
That guy was great. He inspired me to write a children's book, "Drunken Ninja and the Coke Sweater." Think it will sell?
I'd buy it. Feeling nostalgic I went looking for some of his greatest posts. Unfortunately they have been lost to the sands of time. :(

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Westy said:
I'd buy it. Feeling nostalgic I went looking for some of his greatest posts. Unfortunately they have been lost to the sands of time. :(
Try Google. I just did drunken_ninja ridemonkey and there are TONS of archived posts.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
MikeD said:
Try Google. I just did drunken_ninja ridemonkey and there are TONS of archived posts.
Give me you guys' email adresses. I'll shoot you the conversation I had with him. better than any post he ever made.

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Yo Nizzy, is the wife still asking for me? (what can I say, I made an impression on.... er... we got along just fine me and her)

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
wow im in a post with all the greats. i bow to you. (off coarse were missing acadian though). lol :dancing: :monkey:

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
SUP!!!???!!!
I just got another email from buttychunkster:

My new Secretary

Well another bulk email hits the shelves but you know the story. If you reply you get my personal guarantee of a hand typed response from myself.

For those who dont know Ive just started a contract for the summer working on Secretary Island helping to put in 120km of track for the purpose of stoat control. Its going to be a crazy summer. Its an amazing island as some of the photos ( follow the link ) will show.

Hope that this finds you all well and good and getting ready for the silly season.

Regards
Chris

http://homepage.mac.com/debrisslide/PhotoAlbum10.html

Nizmeister

"Manchild"
Jul 3, 2001
Heidi said:
Holy Bajeesus!

Hey Niz.

HElloooo!

I am glad to see that your avatar hasn't changed!

It has been a while. You still top of the riding class?

How's the cap'n?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Yeah, I saw it. I was being funny. Crazy thing is he seems like a cool cat. He just got all vigilante.
Ahh....

Ya know I hope your site dies because it is really a bunch of BS. I was not whining just trying to get info. Get off you damn high horse!!! I provide people on this site with a place to stay in Tahoe free of charge because they are good people here. Many you have run off now. Take your god complex and stick it where the sun don't shine.... I'm out... for good!!! **** your site... Dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great thread here:
http://ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132274