Quantcast

&&& Middle FTS &&&

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
We've had a few situations like this before with Wifey. One more reason why I hate people.
I have a power window that doesn't work on the 4runner, sucks not knowing what part has failed so I know how much it should cost.

Love the Camry though, brakes? Just throw away the rotors cause to cheap to even check if thick enough.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have a power window that doesn't work on the 4runner, sucks not knowing what part has failed so I know how much it should cost.

Love the Camry though, brakes? Just throw away the rotors cause to cheap to even check if thick enough.
4Runner? Hit the forums. They will help narrow down the common fail parts for you. General order: fuse, switch, motor

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Two MRIs today for my research study. The IV in my left antecubital fossa is not comfortable. Getting cashier’s check this afternoon for cash to close on Friday!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I got word back from my tax preparer that I am getting a metric fuck ton of cash back from Uncle Sam this year. This displeases me in that I would have rather had that cash going into my retirement fund, or spent it on hookers on blow, than to have given the fucking government a year-long interest free loan.

:monkey::rant:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Here.

Round 3 of "Restrictions" announced last night, new plan is called "Stop the Spike" . Pretty weird to see our 1 Province being decimated by 3rd evolution Covid, while others are over it and moving on already. It sucks because we are on the brink of a civil war between the "Lockdown so we can get over this" people and the "Fuck you, it's my right to not listen to anything" people.

Need to note that the "Fuck you, its my rights" people are primarily legal gun owners and the other side are the "People don't kill people, guns do" crowd...

Most. Political. Flu. Evar.

Just glad I'm working....
I got word back from my tax preparer that I am getting a metric fuck ton of cash back from Uncle Sam this year. This displeases me in that I would have rather had that cash going into my retirement fund, or spent it on hookers on blow, than to have given the fucking government a year-long interest free loan.

Not to mention the skyrocketing cost of hookers and blow

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Here.

Round 3 of "Restrictions" announced last night, new plan is called "Stop the Spike" . Pretty weird to see our 1 Province being decimated by 3rd evolution Covid, while others are over it and moving on already. It sucks because we are on the brink of a civil war between the "Lockdown so we can get over this" people and the "Fuck you, it's my right to not listen to anything" people.

Need to note that the "Fuck you, its my rights" people are primarily legal gun owners and the other side are the "People don't kill people, guns do" crowd...

Most. Political. Flu. Evar.

Just glad I'm working....
WELCOME TO THE PARTY BRO!!!

:popcorn:

A good riding friend is driving to Alberta as I type this. He's sold his house and is on the way out.

Guess which crowd he falls in?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's pretty impressive to experience it.
Also crazy to witness the secondary effects. Fat birds, rodents and everything else that eats bugs. A bumper crop of acorns after the oak trees get a shot of fertilizer not to mention reprieve from the cicadas feeding off their roots. Then a cycle of fat deer, bears and squirrels that eat the acorns.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Crank up 2021 contributions accordingly for said dollar amount and then put said dollar amount you are receiving back into savings for day-day living. You have a $19,500 cap ($26k if 50+), so go to town. Feel free to call me with questions.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
so the 15yo is now home for 2 weeks. what a fucked up year.

aches are subsiding. maybe it's the beer. hopefully feeling good enough to ride with the 11yo tomorrow.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Crank up 2021 contributions accordingly for said dollar amount and then put said dollar amount you are receiving back into savings for day-day living. You have a $19,500 cap ($26k if 50+), so go to town. Feel free to call me with questions.
Already cranked contribs, and the cash I'm getting back is going into savings... earmarked for wedding expenses which will surely be more than what we're budgeting for. Because wedding.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell! So my neighbors met a couple a street over because they both have Irish Setter pups. On a puppy date, the gal starts telling them about how they met.

Turns out, he killed his dad when he was 10. Around 2016 or so he's on Dr Phil and homegirl decided she's going to leave her husband and seek this dude out. Still trying to figure out how they ended up here

Dave says he's kind of a dick and he's like 28 or some shit.

<edit> evil lives here season 7 episode 1. It Was All Judith

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So I’m walking down the trail thinking about pack weights and gear when I see someone’s dog about 75’ ahead and coming towards me. Dog starts to turn towards it’s owner (or so I thought ) but darted uphill instead. That’s when I saw the tail, it was a coyote. So cool.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Holy hell! So my neighbors met a couple a street over because they both have Irish Setter pups. On a puppy date, the gal starts telling them about how they met.

Turns out, he killed his dad when he was 10. Around 2016 or so he's on Dr Phil and homegirl decided she's going to leave her husband and seek this dude out. Still trying to figure out how they ended up here

Dave says he's kind of a dick and he's like 28 or some shit.

<edit> evil lives here season 7 episode 1. It Was All Judith
Umm...”bunnypancakecannibuspicturetime? “

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, that’s just as crazy as it sounded the first time.
keep Portland weird, eh?
That's the part Dave hadn't gotten yet. She's from New York and he's from Ohio. How they ended up in Portland suburbia is a huge unknown.

Dave says as interested as he is to find out, he's creeped out and they are young, so it's double weird.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That's the part Dave hadn't gotten yet. She's from New York and he's from Ohio. How they ended up in Portland suburbia is a huge unknown.

Dave says as interested as he is to find out, he's creeped out and they are young, so it's double weird.

You have answered your own question.