Quantcast

missing monkey's?

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
Haha, I swore you did that on purpose!

I should've kept my mouth shut and disappeared for another 6 months to see if you'd do it again!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
So the question becomes does RM attract nut bags, or does RM drive people nuts?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Sir Knight 6 was pretty epic back in the day :(
I sold him a used 888 one time, and at the next race he kept bear hugging me all weekend he was so stoked.
Maybe even a little dry humping. I was not prepared for that level of BROness after such a transaction. I told my friends if I disappear in the next week, check him first.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I can assure you that fork saw some, umm, unusual stress risers after you sold it to him. In fact, I recall seeing said fork throwing up it's guts at the end of a Snowshoe run. I also remember a sublime pic of him crushing a TTF on his moto...Still wish I saved that one.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I sold him a used 888 one time, and at the next race he kept bear hugging me all weekend he was so stoked.
Maybe even a little dry humping. I was not prepared for that level of BROness after such a transaction. I told my friends if I disappear in the next week, check him first.
I'd never put some bro humping past Ralph, it was his thing.

Say what you want about Ralphy, the guy always made me laugh. He wasn't a bad guy to drink with either, and I appreciate that in people.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I do believe that RM is a balancing device.... Takes crazies like ourselves in, pull a little off the top, moves it to the normal's that are here..... Keeping with a finite balance that could otherwise destroy the internet.
Then how do you explain 4chan?

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Laura
DHGirlie
Freak
Orvan
peter6061
tenchiro
douglas
Ranger

I squeeze some cytomax on the side of the trail in their honor.
As Douglas said, "Hola!"

Moved from VA to Seattle. Not as much time to ride with a family now. And not as much time to post on here now that I no longer have a government job. Just picked up a Blur LTc and an Evil Sovereign, so I'm hoping this summer will be FILLED with rides all over WA, OR and BC.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ha!

I was on a highly monitored network with no monkey access when I started the new gig. That changed, but I still have to wear pants to work. :(

Syadasti might be moving here. I met him down at my son's place for a few beers and a good talk, I think he fits in well here. Portland could always use another cool person. I hope to ride with him either the next time he's out or soon after he moves.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As Douglas said, "Hola!"

Moved from VA to Seattle. Not as much time to ride with a family now. And not as much time to post on here now that I no longer have a government job. Just picked up a Blur LTc and an Evil Sovereign, so I'm hoping this summer will be FILLED with rides all over WA, OR and BC.
Hola. I am also in Seattle these days. Heading back east for the first part of the summer but will be back west sometime in August. Let's ride.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
wanna bet no one misses the all time RM Douche, Jed: AKA Zonicman. He was an excellent example of why it should be legal to shoot lawyers.
Harf.

No one seems to be missing on BMXman, but we rode together often in CA. The old SoCal crew was a lot of fun. Still in touch with Metal/Sanjay from time to time. No one probably remembers Rabie or Riff Raff or any of those old names. Dog Welder's not on much anymore, either.

Rode with Deyv and Issa in NZ in 2005 but fell out of touch. Still in contact with a few old names via Facebook, but at least one has decidely left this forum for good.

Anyone else remember having Nobody around?

Only a few of the really old-schoolers around now. Partsbara did fall off the face of the earth.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I thought I saw a post from BMXman not too long ago, DogWelder, too. Might have been an old thread that got bumped.