Quantcast

missing monkey's?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
The old Arabstrap is fine, just doesn't post here anymore.
See, now you're going pre-Monkey on me. But yeah, when we were both back in CA we kinda lost touch.

It's funny. I don't know if he knows it but he's still in my will to inherit my bikes if I die; I drafted something up as I was running out the door to Iraq and knew Steph wouldn't want to deal with getting rid of my bikes and tools and crap if I bit it out there, so I just figured he would be useful to come and get them.

Last edited:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Harf.

No one seems to be missing on BMXman, but we rode together often in CA. The old SoCal crew was a lot of fun. Still in touch with Metal/Sanjay from time to time. No one probably remembers Rabie or Riff Raff or any of those old names. Dog Welder's not on much anymore, either.

Rode with Deyv and Issa in NZ in 2005 but fell out of touch. Still in contact with a few old names via Facebook, but at least one has decidely left this forum for good.

Anyone else remember having Nobody around?

Only a few of the really old-schoolers around now. Partsbara did fall off the face of the earth.
Paul is a pretty cool dude. Rode with him a bit when I was still living in Pasadena, but haven't talked to him in years. Sanjay was a fun dude to ride with as well.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Paul is a pretty cool dude. Rode with him a bit when I was still living in Pasadena, but haven't talked to him in years. Sanjay was a fun dude to ride with as well.
Both are on Facebook, Paul much more than Sanj as you'd expect.