Quantcast

Mmmm... tastes like a girl's phone number

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I am definitely drunk right now, and I feel like bragging cuz I totally got a cute girl's phone number tonite. What's even more weird is that I know her older brother, cuz he and I went to high school together. That is all. Now it's time to pass out. Peace.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
dexterq20 said:
I am definitely drunk right now, and I feel like bragging cuz I totally got a cute girl's phone number tonite. What's even more weird is that I know her older brother, cuz he and I went to high school together. That is all. Now it's time to pass out. Peace.
Dude, just because you have a Cannondale doesn't mean you are Cedric Gracia.

You need to buy a Honda bike so you can be more like Greg Minnear!!!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Echo said:
So how long are you gonna wait before you call it? You never know which rulebook she goes by :p
Way back when, when I was interested in a girl and got her #, I'd call the next day if I were interested in her. Always worked for me:thumb:

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
dexterq20 said:
He is drunk who is to say the girl is even cute at all

mirage542

Chimp
Aug 30, 2004
dexterq20 said:
anyone else notice that his typing is pretty straight???

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dexterq20 said:

5 bucks says this girl is fat and has a sevre lack of teeth. :D

J

JRB

I hope he woke up in the middle of the night and called her like the dude in the stupid ass cell phone commercial.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Ben just got really drunk at a bar, the cute bartender gave him the number for a local cab company, being very drunk he thought it was her's, and then he stumbled home to come brag on the internet. Little does he know when he calls some guy named Hamid is going to answer and ask where he needs to be picked up at.

korked7

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Park City, Utah, USA
Curb Hucker said:
Ben just got really drunk at a bar, the cute bartender gave him the number for a local cab company, being very drunk he thought it was her's, and then he stumbled home to come brag on the internet. Little does he know when he calls some guy named Hamid is going to answer and ask where he needs to be picked up at.
hahaha holy **** thats funny

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Curb Hucker said:
Dude, how'd you know?

I just love the fact that I started a semi-amusing thread, but I don't even remember doing it. :D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Ben, do you live in IV? If so you should be getting a new "number" ( ;) ) at least once a week if you catch my drift. Let me give you soem advice though whenever you "talk on the phone" with IV girls wear a condom!!! :D

Did I ever tell you the story of my Valentines day in IV a few years ago? Let's just say I ended up in the bushes passed out...and not alone...

I had three different Valentines all in 24hrs that year :thumb: . Dem's were the days...

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
punkassean said:
Did I ever tell you the story of my Valentines day in IV a few years ago?
Nope, wanna enlighten me? Or would a PM be more appropriate? :D

korked7 said:
make sure you get her drunk so she'll put out at the end of the night :evil: :oink:
You have much to learn, young grasshopper. Besides, why would I take advice from a kid in Utah? :think:

:p

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dexterq20 said:
Nope, wanna enlighten me? Or would a PM be more appropriate? :D

You have much to learn, young grasshopper. Besides, why would I take advice from a kid in Utah? :think:

:p

werd, they dont even get real alcohol in utah. All the women are mormon, maybe a roofie would be more effective?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
korked7 said:
:nope: you had to bust out the fact that im from utah didnt you
Bwahahaha, I never miss an opportunity to make fun of the state of Utah.

Our men's b-ball team actually played Utah State last night, and we got our asses handed to us. It was bad. But good lord, our fans had a helluva lotta fun making fun of the Mormons who were destroying our b-ball team. :D

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
dexterq20 said:
Bwahahaha, I never miss an opportunity to make fun of the state of Utah.

Our men's b-ball team actually played Utah State last night, and we got our asses handed to us. It was bad. But good lord, our fans had a helluva lotta fun making fun of the Mormons who were destroying our b-ball team. :D
Mmm. Attendance was what, 1,879? I don't think I want to go to USU next year... :(

:mad:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
korked7 said:
HAHA yea... mormons=crazy... some friends and I went to the BYU campus in Provo.... man o man. sayin filthy **** to girls was never so fun
Last night I told a really Mormon kid at a party that word around the office was that he had a fat cock...he gave me the most shocked look I've ever seen. :cool:

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Curb Hucker said:

this thread is gooddddddddd.... we need more drunken
storys. :)

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I grew up here so IV isn't new to me. It's really way old to me :)

I use to call it H.I.V for a reason, the school is one of the most STD infested ones. There are some scary numbers out there that came up about how many people are dirty there. It was bad at one point, like 3 dirty to 1 normal. I always thought it was funny though calling it H.I.V because of that.

I had many good nights out there, only a few sucky ones but you take the good with the bad :) I went to IV alot in high school and once we got out it was like IV sucks. When you grow up here it isn't the same as kids who travel here for school etc.....

Oh well............have fun! Just hope she looked as good as you said or you really need to take off the beer goggles.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Spunger said:
Just hope she looked as good as you said or you really need to take off the beer goggles.
What's funny is that I never actually said she was good-looking. :think:

But she is. I double checked, so it's all good. :thumb:

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Spunger said:
I grew up here so IV isn't new to me. It's really way old to me :)

I use to call it H.I.V for a reason, the school is one of the most STD infested ones. There are some scary numbers out there that came up about how many people are dirty there. It was bad at one point, like 3 dirty to 1 normal. I always thought it was funny though calling it H.I.V because of that.

I had many good nights out there, only a few sucky ones but you take the good with the bad :) I went to IV alot in high school and once we got out it was like IV sucks. When you grow up here it isn't the same as kids who travel here for school etc.....

Oh well............have fun! Just hope she looked as good as you said or you really need to take off the beer goggles.
Just like your bike... If your going somewhere wet and nasty you better cover it up.