Quantcast

***Moandaze GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So I got about 4 feet of the top of the pipe exposed. The issue is that fucker runs under my existing mount of dirt. So half my day digging a new hole while refilling the old. But I am about where the clog is.

Manual labor is for sucks.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Morning Monkeys.

So I got about 4 feet of the top of the pipe exposed. The issue is that fucker runs under my existing mount of dirt. So half my day digging a new hole while refilling the old. But I am about where the clog is.

Manual labor is for sucks.
Are you aware for $100 you could have had two mexicans digging like demons?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
another email from the airlines....flight pushed back again....i have basically lost a day of my vacation....

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Above freezing means no bike and no running in da woods. The in-between season is starting early.
Guess we'll go to the place were they sell stuff to put in the fridge.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
New co-worker, he has been everywhere.
Has he been to Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota
Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma
Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma
Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo
Tocopilla, Barranquilla, and Padilla is he a killer?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
here, trying to stay busy and be positive

had a nice ride on sunday, set some PRs in different sections, making up my mind on funky saddle choices. New bike is a dream and I'm way more comfortable driving it than I was the previous one. Not sure what happened as the geometry is similar, but this one goes where I want it to so much easier. Makes cornering a treat.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Watching the shit show unfold. First appts are in 2 hours... Been getting lots of emails from the friend world in panic; thankfully nothing from you guys, so maybe you all do listen occasionally about the long-game?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
looking at flights from charlotte to denver oct 7-14.....98.00.... might be to good to pass up...
71 y/o MIL flew to SJC 2 weeks ago and is supposed to be back in 4 days to watch Haley over spring break. CDC says don't fly if you're old (despite Cheeto Jesus preventing them from releasing; was leaked). She's got a long drive coming up.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Do it.

This business will have either run it's course by then and you will have scored super cheap airfare or we will all be dead. Either way, everyone wins.
flights to milan are at 650.00.

usually from charlotte...1300

dont have the cash for that though...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Great weather over the weekend. But sadly didn't get to take advantage. Spent saturday working on the car and running around. Sunday was slent relaxing and being lazy, after waking up feeling like shit with a big headache...should have persevered and gone riding.

It's almost time to start packing for the move at the end of the month.

Above freezing means no bike and no running in da woods. The in-between season is starting early.
Guess we'll go to the place were they sell stuff to put in the fridge.
Second day of +10c sunny weather here. I'm hoping it stays and we can ride dirt early.

I guess I better get my back wheel sorted out. It still has a tube, two dents and loose spokes from Pisgah.