Quantcast

***Moandaze GMT***

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I had a rare awful night of sleep, then when I rolled out of bed and stretched, I felt something pop in my upper back and now it is killing me. Day's off to a great start! Better than my lower back I suppose.

I haven't been swimming in a while and was going to do that this morning, but I blew it off and stayed in bed due to said lousy sleep.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello! Awful indigestion this morning kept me from working out. I guess I should have eaten a vegetable in the last week. Working on that.

Shopping for panniers. Not sure I need the full waterproof ortliebs, but don't want cheap stuff that doesn't come off the bike easily either.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Went for a nice walk into town to grab donuts with the wife and kiddo yesterday. Made the mistake of having a large iced coffee, but the error of my ways did not reveal itself until the walk home when the wee one wanted to walk back by herself. At a toddler's pace. At some point, I couldn't fight the urge any longer and had to scamper into the woods to seek sweet relief.

Otherwise, alls good in the hood. Going to install a bit of trim today methinks, start to see things shaping up.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Didn't take any sleep aid last night, so of course I slept, tossed, slept, tossed, slept, tossed, etc.

Now for this work thing, just need the coffee room to clear out and then I can start.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
thankfully my fit bit has a snoozed off feature and and it went off 9 minutes after my sleeping through my alarm. Dogs fed, sipping espresso. I have the task of transporting a special needs child for the School district this morning before continuing on with my normal route.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Jarred a knee yesterday missing the final step coming down the stairs. Consequently sore this morning, so no riding when it's actually not raining, but sunny :/

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Reading business related affiliate-media having shuttered programs and defunct positions be used to elevate off-site function(s). While enthusiasm toward projects is to be expected, they're no place to potentially pigeon hole brands and area demographics. Not sure I really want to learn who's making these decisions once the workday begins; closed out a Friday on wholly on the backfoot having a customer ask of an event addressing another function I was not told about in advance yet am expected to take part in or suffer peril - likely will try brushing my teeth w/ a Hot Dog by end of today.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Just crop dusted Sales Dept with copious amounts of organic hydrogen sulfide fresh from the factory. I like to stop in the common area make the status light on their air purifier turned red like Hal.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Skied a week in WInter Park. Did you know that snow comes out of the sky out there and is not shot out of a bunch of cannons as ice crystals? Amazing! Highly recommend it. Now staring at lot of emails. Do not want

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Vacation is over and I feel meh about the whole deal. I grew up in a 6 kid family where birthdays were recognized, but no parties, or Chuck E Cheese. You got a cake, you picked a place for dinner, and you got a couple presents. Done.

Apparently the wife grew up different and was expecting SOMETHING for her birthday, but she's not even sure what. She admitted that all the shit she did for my 50 was all her, I had asked for literally nothing. So when her 50th came and she chose not to plan anything, it's now my fault it wasn't a big deal or something. But what was I supposed to do? Pack the bedroom with balloons? Get a stripper? Hire the Rockettes to do a kick line in front of the house? Hire a plane to write shit in the sky?

I got nothing.