Quantcast

***Moanderp GMT***

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Hunh, I didn't mind the water bars so much, they were good bunnyhopportunities!
Cushier bike and tires, though...
Despite my 26" wheels, 2.1 tire and loosey-goosey tread pattern, "narrow" handlebars and aluminum frame =>All signs point to unrideabru<= I suspect my trepidation on the downhill had more to do with the operator (me) than the bike...

That and forgetting my knee pads at car on top.

I also missed @Serial Midget who always makes me feel ever so slightly faster on the downhills ;)

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Despite my 26" wheels, 2.1 tire and loosey-goosey tread pattern, "narrow" handlebars and aluminum frame =>All signs point to unrideabru<= I suspect my trepidation on the downhill had more to do with the operator (me) than the bike...

That and forgetting my knee pads at car on top.

I also missed @Serial Midget who always makes me feel ever so slightly faster on the downhills ;)
We need to take up a collection and get you a wide handlebar... you know - like 600mm. :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Decided to hike and do a little trail work, due to the rain and greasy conditions.

Wtf....why people, why?

Wtf...the humidity, why???

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Hammer fest. 26.4 mile ride with nasty winds 1000 feet of hill climbs and I averaged 16 mph. Just a nice after work spin to earn a rib eye steak with brown rice dinner

the gravel section to bypass the outlet mall section of the bikeway favored by crappy drivers in shopping mode