Quantcast

***Moanderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
ok. I wish I had not clicked on that.

(is that all swelling, or is there that much gauze packed in there?)

also :Wtf:
Probably 25% swelling/packing. I do have a serious man-boob problem, not challenging that. It's thin gauze, you can see the string hanging out; just 2ft of it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I was speaking from field EMS experience. Stoney's infection isn't bad. Its the rotting flesh with maggots crawling out old folks with bed sore shit that turns your stomach inside out
I get what you're saying. My biggest concern is always sepsis. It was the worst infection that I have had in a while and Dr caused at that...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was speaking from field EMS experience. Stoney's infection isn't bad. Its the rotting flesh with maggots crawling out old folks with bed sore shit that turns your stomach inside out
My uncle is a cop in ft Lauderdale. Gangrene is nasty shit.

Then again, so are the failed suicides I see cases of that require our hardware.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
hernias are a pain. but up and at em after a day or two. hope it goes well @Greyhound .

went to rei and got my member’s 20% off plus cashed in my dividend...still spent an arm and a leg on a cargo box. two dogs necessitated it though. oh well.

work borked up my fuckit friday...trying to keep my calendar clear for a two-wheel thursday at the moment.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
my younger brother was not impressed with my driving and drove himself home from the hospital after his.....had me pull over.
sure you can drive...but i wasn’t headed out to pisgah for a few days...also depends on where the hernia is; how they get to it; and how they fix it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
sure you can drive...but i wasn’t headed out to pisgah for a few days...also depends on where the hernia is; how they get to it; and how they fix it.
two incisions....left and right side.....below stomach....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Still in fucking Canada.

Getting around dumb liquor laws by dumping half a fifth of good tequila into a pitcher of watery margaritas at the local Mexican place. Pretty sure the staff was onto us but fat tips and homeless people with their first of the month checks made them not care.