Quantcast

monday gfmt....same shit different day

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey there gigglepuss

midway through my purchastravaganza to convert the tt bike over to wireless.
back to work to do work things
slept like a tank, that was nice
how are you?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
just eat more.
I have, just is getting expensive

I wish edibles worked for me. Get jealous when I hear some people say they have to cut a gummy in half because they’re too strong. I can eat bags of them and nothing.
Oregon has been on the 10mg per serving from 5mg kick for a while, but it’s a new thing in coloradbro. Also no major brands in these resort towns so spending $60 a week to sleep While playing the guessing game of what works for me is getting old. 7 different brands running from 10-40mg and still nothing close to what I usually get.

I will survive, another month or so I will be able to pick up my normal stuff in AZ

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
There was a reddit thread (that i can't find right now) about some folks not absorbing edibles enough for the saluditary effects, and I gather there are a few nutrients which can help uptake:

Foods containing lecithin, a fatty compound, include eggs, soybeans, and sunflower seeds. In cooking and baking, it is frequently used as an emulsifier. Lecithin, according to some, can boost the strength and absorption of cannabinoids in edibles infused with cannabis, producing stronger effects.

Not that that helps GFF as hes apparently felt the proper effects prior, but the older i get the more i think life and health is all about gut biomes...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i'm not ready to work week. at least friday will be a 1/2 day, and will be visiting fam for labor day weekend.

might take tomorrow off to get some more pool prep work done.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:wave:

Not much to report, our busy social stretch is now over so life shall resume its regularly scheduled programming.
how is your ceiling drywall tho

/me is not working today. Wife on jury duty. Me on kid shuttling. Will try to code a bit during the day.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Anyone have Nexen tires on their car?

Yay nay?

$300 per Michelin or just below that for similar tires from the other big brands are having me shop elsewhere...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
woke feeling great, only at 4:15am. :mad: still squeaked in over 7 hours of solid sleep.
yesterday's ride was awesome. riding again early tomorrow with the gal.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Mmmm... love that loop. When @Full Trucker and I did that Cub Creek+Staunton Full Pull in 2020 I was fuckin' shattered by the end of it...
Hmm, not sure I've done a full Staunton+CC. I know we've done the western side loops+CC, but haven't done that since the new singletrack bits went in. A few weeks ago we just did CC+Rusty Buckle and back out on North Elk and that was 20 miles/4 hours on its own. Another 19 miles on top would be a long day.

I like it!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Mmmm... love that loop. When @Full Trucker and I did that Cub Creek+Staunton Full Pull in 2020 I was fuckin' shattered by the end of it...
At least there were decent cocktails at the end.

Hmm, not sure I've done a full Staunton+CC. I know we've done the western side loops+CC, but haven't done that since the new singletrack bits went in. A few weeks ago we just did CC+Rusty Buckle and back out on North Elk and that was 20 miles/4 hours on its own. Another 19 miles on top would be a long day.

I like it!
We might not have done a Full Pull™ at Staunton, but a big chunk of it. And this would have been prior to Rusty Buckle and/or North Elk existed, so there were some “easier” dirt road miles.

Regardless, it was a substantial ride. Well earned shatteredness.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
how is your ceiling drywall tho

/me is not working today. Wife on jury duty. Me on kid shuttling. Will try to code a bit during the day.
Still soliciting quotes. FIL says he'll pay for it if I can find someone under $3K, which doesn't sound unreasonable considering the scope of the job.

I'd much prefer to let someone else handle it, as I need to hop onto moving earth in the back yard.