Quantcast

monday gfmt....same shit different day

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I’m pretty sure if I did drugs seriously then uppers like coke or speed would be my bag. I missed my 80s opportunity.
given my musical tastes most of my old friends are shocked i have never done any drugs....

this was always fun for the hippies

Screenshot_20230828_175841_Chrome.jpg

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I’m pretty sure if I did drugs seriously then uppers like coke or speed would be my bag. I missed my 80s opportunity.
Been there done that you missed nothing aside from the nose bleeds and almost dying multiple times from 5 day binges of one to two 8 balls per day. I always wonder how much damage I did to my heart and how much time I have left as a result

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When my mother died she was pretty much broke but set aside a small amount of money for my sister's kids education. With my sister and her husband being petty grifters she set explicit rules of how the money should be used and she warned of all the fake ways my sister would try to ger her hands on the money, which she did within weeks. Although I never knew she went to school a niece is saying she graduated from college and would like funds from the college fund. I asked her for tuition bills to reimburse or loans info to payoff. She keeps sending me screen captures with dollar amounts on it but no information on who or what it is for. If someone is going to con me at least make a shitty MS paint edit and give me some plausible deniability. Not my money, I don't really care what happens to it at this point, but for god's sake don't insult me.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
@Westy scammers gonna scam. People are weak fools.

I spent the day driving a golf cart around on the greenway, showing master plan consultants the ins and outs of the paved pathway disaster here. Our golf cart had water jugs and some maga hat wearing old timers flagged us down. We filled up their water bottles and said get off the greenway you old timers, it's gonna hit 100 today. They seemed like salt-of-the-earth-trump-loving old timers.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Been there done that you missed nothing aside from the nose bleeds and almost dying multiple times from 5 day binges of one to two 8 balls per day. I always wonder how much damage I did to my heart and how much time I have left as a result
Ah, hell, look at ‘Ol Keef.
Steak will probably kill you faster if you made it this far away from the shit.