Quantcast

>>>> Mondayssss GTM >>>>

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i had a set of those old red michelin's stashed aware from days of yore. sold them last year for way more than i expected because they're now "vintage".

the old mint green michy's fetch an even prettier penny.
These weren't even Michelins. Mid 1990s. Onzas?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Does @TN recognize that filming location?
I can only imagine the debauchery that has happened there over the years. This spot was for sure a party pad. It had it's own dance floor (complete with DJ booth and bar), movie theater, bowling alley, steam room, gym, movie studio, and professional kitchen. I wish I had been in the appropriate state of mind for taking pictures while the fun was actually going on :cheers:

It was surprisingly affordable when split 20 ways.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I can only imagine the debauchery that has happened there over the years. This spot was for sure a party pad. It had it's own dance floor (complete with DJ booth and bar), movie theater, bowling alley, steam room, gym, movie studio, and professional kitchen. I wish I had been in the appropriate state of mind for taking pictures while the fun was actually going on :cheers:

It was surprisingly affordable when split 20 ways.
Maybe its a cookie cutter thing, but wasn't this on cribs or something in the past? It looks super familiar.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Holy shit... work continues to orbit slowly around the black hole... I see no way around eventually getting pulled in and ripped to pieces. :mad:
So this means no riding with me mid day on Thursday? Because I'll be ridin'. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Probably depends on whether work goes past the event horizon *before* or *after* Thursday. :mad:

Actually, you know what - FUCK WORK. What are you thinking for riding?
Some combination of Mountain Lion, Dakota Ridge, and Deer Creek. Probably a pick 2 kind of thing.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Maybe its a cookie cutter thing, but wasn't this on cribs or something in the past? It looks super familiar.
Could be. It was definitely built by some no taste ass hole just trying to have cool shit everywhere. I'm guessing sports star/rapper or Persian prince. Totally epitomizes the McMansion era of the 90s. That's why the owner can't sell it. The old white guys who have serious money would never blow $20M or whatever they're asking for such a cheezy over the top spot.

Just look at this entrance :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
fuck. sorry man. :(
Sorry bud. Thats a tough one.
Thanks guys. I'd only met him once and he seemed like a nice guy. He'd been on and off drugs for years, cleaned up and got married. She divorced him last year and he never really recovered. Was supposed to be getting a new job as trying to put his life back together, but that didn't pan out (wife's family suspects a failed drug test). He had apparently taken the trip South by himself, so they suspect it may not have been an accidental overdose.