Quantcast

***Mondaze GMT***

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Or just ride your bike more. :busted:

Lift it up some hike a bike sections. :D
It would look rather dumb if I carried the bike on my bike on an uphil trail designed to get me to the fun trails. Plus I live 3h from the hills so I need to do shit when I'm near home. I like the gym. It's easier to fix weakpoints that way than just riding. I learned it the hard way when I was racing 10 years ago. Took me quite a few season to even out the kinks where my body was holding me back. The gym helps with that.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
should add, the meeting is rarely more than 20 minutes, and we usually spend half of it BS'ing
Unless you have a shit boss this is usually how it goes. I'm glad I'm dodging that bullet and I've only had 2 morons over my head in my career

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode in light drizzle. Was annoying enough for me to cut the ride short because misty glasses == kill list.
Also, discovering additional damage to my brand new fence caused by reckless neighbor's landscapers, they even planted one of the trees over the property line, branches pushing against the fence. Fuck them and my asshole neighbor.
The past few days have sucked.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
In this crazy, mixed up world, would it be taken as a compliment, or an assault?
i assume the cool ones would not even register it, but joke about it later.
I have to imagine you wouldn't be the first, or the last dude to pitch a tent in their presence. Hazard of the occupation I assume.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Bike ride to library with Haley a success. Some learning around head on a pivot, taking the safe but sometimes longer route, and locking her bike.