Quantcast

***Monderp GMT***

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
COFFEE UP, BRAHS! 2700 yard swim done before sunrise. Winter is hanging on for dear life here....windy as hell with a wind chill around 5 degrees. At least we don't have snow like you Colorado roflmonkeys!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Apparently it's awake time. I've got a vicious headache, so I'm assuming some dehydration from yesterday. I drank nearly a gallon of water after skiing, before going to sleep, but clearly that wasn't enough. Every muscle in my body is sore, so I'm guessing day 3 of skiing is out. We'll see what Haley says, but I doubt she's going to want another day. She's passed out in the other room and I assume she will be for a while.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Lots of snow cleanup still to do here today, with occasional periods of work too I suppose.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I drove up to Winter Park bright and early. Apart from other drivers apparently forgetting where the lanes are underneath the snow it was all good.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Apparently it's awake time. I've got a vicious headache, so I'm assuming some dehydration from yesterday. I drank nearly a gallon of water after skiing, before going to sleep, but clearly that wasn't enough. Every muscle in my body is sore, so I'm guessing day 3 of skiing is out. We'll see what Haley says, but I doubt she's going to want another day. She's passed out in the other room and I assume she will be for a while.
Brawndo. With electrolytes. what plants crave.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Why good morning.

Not much to report. Slow day at work, slow day at home. 3 days in a row sleeping poorly makes me wanna just lump on the couch.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Who was the only person to wake up and attend the 6:00 AM meeting with India this morning?
<<<<<<<

I hate my coworkers
There is something satisfying about sending an internal email to all of them after that type of thing though - "hey great meeting guys, thanks for you showing up! :) ".

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Brother is in some serious shit. He is going to require Triple By-pass surgery. 54 years old. 3 years out from retirement. Kind of worried about him. He is a good guy. Not a criminal. Going to spend the day with him.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Took a coworker who has been riding for a year on what I thought was a chill loop and went at his pace. Halfway through he started cramping and pretty much fell apart. Just looked at his Strava history and his longest ride was only 3 miles. Perhaps 10 was a little too much.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Fuck, old dog peed in the bed again, and my back is still thrown out. Then scuffled with wifey over the last English muffin...(I insisted she have it, and she pulled the old ‘no, I’ll just suffer, you have it).
Good start to the day!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Fuck, old dog peed in the bed again, and my back is still thrown out. Then scuffled with wifey over the last English muffin...(I insisted she have it, and she pulled the old ‘no, I’ll just suffer, you have it).
Good start to the day!
you know, there's 2 sides to an english muffin. :clue:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Phenomenal day skiing. I highly recommend hiring a guide on a weekday. Full hour's jump on everyone else and then our guide stuck around with us for several more runs so that both she and we (me and work buddy) could continue to skip the lines.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
This Monday is shit. Hopefully these tacos cheer my ass up.
How could they not??

Phenomenal day skiing. I highly recommend hiring a guide on a weekday. Full hour's jump on everyone else and then our guide stuck around with us for several more runs so that both she and we (me and work buddy) could continue to skip the lines.
Very bougie, my good man. Were lines pretty bad today?