Quantcast

Monkey Reputations

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
OK...so i know i'm just a lil ole chimp making my way through this vast forest of experienced monkeys...so forgive my innocence but i happened to swing into the "reputation" page...and i guess i never noticed it before, because there wasn't anything there...but now there is...so what are monkey reputations? :monkey: :D

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Graphics said:
It might be...once i KNOW what IT MEANS!!! :D :eviltongu
if you were a male..
then rep points would be like inches.

the more you have, the more chest thumping rights you claim (and become a cooler internerd too)....

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
ALEXIS_DH said:
if you were a male..
then rep points would be like inches.

the more you have, the more chest thumping rights you claim (and become a cooler internerd too)....
It's not the size of the rep, but what you do with it...but hey we're diverting...:D

Anyhow...purely by default, I have received a couple of new reps explaining a little further...so here's another question (or 2 for those counting...cause i know you're out there)....

1. So say i get a lot...can i trade them in for anything get something for having sooooooo many? :sneaky: :evil:

2. Can i respond to any of them like i would a PM?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Graphics said:
It's not the size of the rep, but what you do with it...but hey we're diverting...:D

Anyhow...purely by default, I have received a couple of new reps explaining a little further...so here's another question (or 2 for those counting...cause i know you're out there)....

1. So say i get a lot...can i trade them in for anything get something for having sooooooo many? :sneaky: :evil:

2. Can i respond to any of them like i would a PM?
1: you can give rep to people by looking in the upper right of each post for the "give rep" button.

2: uhh...if you want to respond, look at the username and write them a PM?

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
robdamanii said:
1: you can give rep to people by looking in the upper right of each post for the "give rep" button.

2: uhh...if you want to respond, look at the username and write them a PM?
Thank you Witch Docter...finally SOMEONE willing to take me under their wing!! :wave: :agree:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
robdamanii said:
Mwahahah. I can mold her in my image. :evil:
I'm not afraid of you!!! please...i'd run rings around you. (do you need a graphic to illustrate? send me a photo :D ) :evil: :eviltongu

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
robdamanii said:
Pics or shenanigans. :evil:

Now try THIS on for size....and I'm probably going to hate myself for posting this picture...

EXCELLENT....Mwahahah :evil: :evil: :agree:

("pics or shenanigans"...was that an attempt at instigation?) :nope:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
robdamanii said:
Not an instigation, but a fact that I don't believe you. :blah:
What, that I'm a chic? hahahahah...that's funny!!! ONLY a chick would be quoting "It's not the SIZE of the rep, but what you DO with it"...males are ONLY focused on the size...of the rep of course! :D :eviltongu

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Graphics said:
What, that I'm a chic? hahahahah...that's funny!!! ONLY a chick would be quoting "It's not the SIZE of the rep, but what you DO with it"...males are ONLY focused on the size...of the rep of course! :D :eviltongu
Oh I believe that. I don't believe your other assertion. :sneaky:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
robdamanii said:
Your assertion that my assumption was erroneus.

And where's the embarrassing photoshop at?
YO...you think just cause you snap your finger you get manipulated? True manipulation takes time...plus i'm working on a design at the moment for Alex's event...PRIORITIES man!!! So greedy. If I didn't know better...I'd think you WANT me to play with you!!! :D :agree: :nope: :eviltongu :evil: ;)

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
robdamanii said:
I don't give out pictures to NOT be played with. Geez...what does a guy have to do to get manipulated around here?
OBVIOUSLY NOT what you're doing or you would have been by now....:D

I'm savouring it for Tuesday's Graphic Installment. ;) :sneaky: :agree: :evil:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
am i the only one who is noticing that about 50% of the male monkeys on here end up "flirting" with graphics if she posts in a thread? or at least it seems like that.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
gnurider1080 said:
am i the only one who is noticing that about 50% of the male monkeys on here end up "flirting" with graphics if she posts in a thread? or at least it seems like that.
Are you TRYING to rain on my parade? :nope: I don't see the problem. :D :eviltongu