Monkey Reputations

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
dirtydirtysouf said:
RRRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

stop sending me hate PM's.....im scared now:(
I hear they say that those that use large font sizes are overcompensating for something else...:D

is that true? :eviltongu

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
And here I had such high hopes for this thread... :nonono:

I only wonder how long this "Graphics" person (if that is indeed her REAL name) is going to last with all of us clowns tormenting her. Soon, she will go the way of the dodo... like DHG, megan black, and so many others.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
A little search, a little typographical magic, and VWAH-LAH! A new and improved, lemony-fresh "Attention Whore" graphic, customized for our little band of miscreants.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Full Trucker said:
I only wonder how long this "Graphics" person (if that is indeed her REAL name) is going to last with all of us clowns tormenting her. Soon, she will go the way of the dodo... like DHG, megan black, and so many others.

um, DHG was supressed by the man. and nobody is tormenting graphics, I feel the situation is quite the opposite.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
laura said:
um, DHG was supressed by the man. and nobody is tormenting graphics, I feel the situation is quite the opposite.
Stupid "the man"... :D

And yes... I think you may be correct about Graphics tormenting the lot of us. Or... them. Meh... whatever. Just so long as the Photochops keep a'comin' I guess we're all set.

MMike said:
"wah-lah"?
So I can't spell. So I used some phoenetic French. So sue me.

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
Full Trucker said:
A little search, a little typographical magic, and WAH-LAH! A new and improved, lemony-fresh "Attention Whore" graphic, customized for our little band of miscreants.

that's awesome

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Graphics said:
just trying to get some work here done...but not too worry...i gots lots to say about this!!! :)
Psssh. Work is for suckers. I'm going riding.

Later, I mean. Later I will ride. Right now I am content to surf the innernets.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Graphics said:
i think we need a NEW and improved "attention whore" graphic...and i'm on it ALL the way!!!
Ahem?

Megan Black rocking the fvck me boots and mini skirt hucking a Whistler drop isn't new and improved enough for ya? Some people are truly never pleased. And YOU thought WE were a tough crowd.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Full Trucker said:
Megan Black rocking the fvck me boots and mini skirt hucking a Whistler drop isn't new and improved enough for ya?
Sure...if...at the moment...I was wantin a 3some...but for right NOW...I want something a little more up my alley...

and that's what YOUR gonna get...

and soo!! :eviltongu :heart: :agree: :sneaky: :evil:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
antimony said:
[QUOTE: bv, douglas, et. al.]

I think attention whore is the understatement of the year... :rolleyes:
is this an attempt at picking up a catfight*?

(it can be a girl VS suspected-girl-but-transvestite-status-not-ruled-out fight though)