Quantcast

Monkey Reputations

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
gnurider1080 said:
am i the only one who is noticing that about 50% of the male monkeys on here end up "flirting" with graphics if she posts in a thread? or at least it seems like that.
which is why women should stick to cooking and cleaning...

Women were intended by their Maker to be cheerleaders. One has only to examine their anatomy and their disposition to recognize that melancholy fact. So long as they, and we, keep this rockbound truth firmly in mind, the sexes will perform their joint functions with admirable proficiency.

Gregory MacAllister, "Night Thoughts", Notes from Babylon

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
gnurider1080 said:
am i the only one who is noticing that about 50% of the male monkeys on here end up "flirting" with graphics if she posts in a thread? or at least it seems like that.
I can only work with what I'm given.

splat said:
What will Bluebug say ? You asking for someone besides her to manipulate you :eek:

She doesn't have the time to photoshop me, so I have to get my fix somewhere. :confused:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
BWAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Whats so bad is that she still has that photo on her photobucket account. I bet she uses it to this day.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
robdamanii said:
I knew there was something familiar about him/her!

:nonono:

Dear GOD! WHY!?
so does that mean you don't want me manipulating you anymore? and i thought you were thoroughly enjoying it...close your eyes!! :eviltongu :sneaky: :evil:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
robdamanii said:
I want to know where the picture of my ugly butt with a squirt gun is...
funny...i know it was late last night...but i swear i don't recall your butt shot!!! did you forget to send that photo or was i supposed to take it? :D

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
gnurider1080 said:
just don't ask for any nipple shots from him. :dead:
Thanks for the advice...but i think i figured THAT one out already...

It's bad enough i can't get rid of him NOW...can you imagine after some nipple and butt shots...:agree: