Quantcast

Monkey`s Pets

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
vinnycactus said:
Kona, 5 year old yellow lab:

i had a a brown lab named kona too. he was super cool and nice but he could be mean if he wanted. i also used to have a black lab who was a drug dog with my dad.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
specializedride said:
i had a a brown lab named kona too. he was super cool and nice but he could be mean if he wanted. i also used to have a black lab who was a drug dog with my dad.
Your dad was a drug dog?:rofl:

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Our Boston Terrier.
His name is Bruiser.
He's about 4 y/o.
He has no balls.
18 pounds of fury:

Yes, his tounge is a little too big for his mouth...

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Her name is Hadley. Firs dog for my girlfriend and I. I grew up with bigger dogs, but she is a great size for living in seattle.

couple of pics from christmas time, she is ~ 12 wks. 8lbs.

at about 6 mo

today

the last one is very telling of her...she is chewing on a chunk of concrete (re-doing the back yard).

Overall she is an awesome 35lb bundle of non-sheading energy:)

vamkie

Chimp
Mar 8, 2006

Can barely see her, but this is Bailey 100lb, lab, collie,shepard mix

This is Duncan, suppose to be a black pug, but has alot o boson terrier traits

Then Oreo - the ****zoo

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I have a wife and two daughters, aged 2 and 4, and believe that it would be neglectful and selfish of me to attempt to care for any other living things. Once you deduct work and sleep from a 24-hour day, I have at most 2 hours per day to spend with my kids. I just can't see spreading my time, money and other resources any thinner to accommodate an animal of any kind. Perhaps the fact that I grew up in my parents' home- a veritable Dr. Doolittle Colony- and was subjected to complete and ridiculous pet overload contributed to my current beliefs.

Hydraulicman

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
Belgium
This kinda is/was mine. Since i broke up with my girlfriend he stayed there since she has a backyard, but I still take him for those long romantic evening walks:love:

1year 2 month old amstaff named Tyson

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Here's my beast Dakota, he's 7.
He insists on trying to do this every morning as I'm trying to get ready for work.

Here's my princess Miss Frankie, she's 9 or 10 and spoiled rotten.

Both are pound kitties.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
i have a cat :brows:

His name is Pasha. He's a pure bred Balinese 8 years old...he talks/complains FAR too much...but he's the best. He's trained to go on a leash and will stand by the door complaining when he wants to go out. Very demanding for attention...guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree? :busted: (btw...you've probably seen these pics before in other threads)

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
My hound, Honey. She's part Rhodesian Ridgeback and they think part Beagle.

She's a shelter dog and was 11 years old when we got her, she's 14 now.

Here she is making herself comfortable on my sleeping bag while on a camping trip this summer.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
the normal pets: both are barn cats that i got from a friend

simon

andy
the cool animals: nigerian dwarf purebread goats

paris

zoey

zephyr

pistachio

moose

the herd
now the coolest animals: us redgisterer alpacas

mr. incredable

mr. parker

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
Here's my cat, Rookie.

Racoon we found abandoned by its mother at about a week old, raised her untill she was old enough to re-adapt. Awsome little girl, could take her for walks without a leash of sorts and she'd always just follow along.

I'd like a dog in the near future, and I've always liked the bull terrier's for their personality and ability to defend if needed. Great dogs with a lot of heart.