Quantcast

Monkeyfest 2024

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm watching this space. Not sure what the summer holds, but I'd like to make it to one of these sooner rather than later...

on a related note, does anyone know what conditions are like in and around Waterbury these days? Friends of my son were planning a trip to Kingdom the weekend of May 4, but they are being told it may only be a partial opening. I was thinking Perry Hill and Waitsfield could be good alternate options, but don't want to propose riding there if it's too early. Trailforks indicates the lower trails at Perry Hill are open (Campfire), but there's no recent info on what's higher up (i.e. Burning Spear)...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I'm watching this space. Not sure what the summer holds, but I'd like to make it to one of these sooner rather than later...

on a related note, does anyone know what conditions are like in and around Waterbury these days? Friends of my son were planning a trip to Kingdom the weekend of May 4, but they are being told it may only be a partial opening. I was thinking Perry Hill and Waitsfield could be good alternate options, but don't want to propose riding there if it's too early. Trailforks indicates the lower trails at Perry Hill are open (Campfire), but there's no recent info on what's higher up (i.e. Burning Spear)...
Upper stuff usually takes a while to open. But warm weather is coming up.

Higher stuff is not open.