Quantcast

MTV Road Rules racist questions....

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
OK I admit it I enjoy watching "real world/road rules" programs from MTV. I don't live by them but enjoy watching them.

This time the "kids" are down in New Zealand/Australia area and going through their "stunts" and during this recent stunt there was a fight. This situation rubbed me the wrong way and I figured I would shoot it over to you guys.

I will try and be brief to speed this along.

Bunch of kids like 3 guys and 4 girls I believe. The ones I am interested in are the (to use generalization to paint the picture) hayseed farm boy from Montana and a gentleman of african decent.

There has been verbal abuse of this Mantana kid throughout the show. He isn't PC enough and is clueless about how to treat the ladies....a young unexperienced kid. He is made fun of as being ingnorant and has not fit in with everyone as most everyone else has.

The guys are practicing for a strip show at a gay strip club and there are comments about this montana boys homophobic attitude....not surprising mind you from his upbringing. He wasn't happy about it but he is going to do the stunt anyway. Well this man of color is taking shoots at him, trying to get a rise and the guy is letting it be known that he is alright and he is doing it....well the other kid is relentless. The African american (I think he is from the states) is loving everyminute of it by look of the huge smile on his face. The montana kid gets agry as he is continually hounded and the african american jumps into his views being "IGN'Rant" this and how he is "IG'nUnt" that....mind you I found his accent funny in this situation.

Not that the montana kid didn't give a little verbal shot at him....he was angry with the other kid and after a question about what was for lunch was brought up....Mr montana said "I hope they have corn bread" Oohhh man of color starts to make a case that that was directed at him being of color. (Well no sh!t sherlock! you have been riding him about being a redneck hick from Montana...duh) back and forth goes the exchange....the african american talking sh!t and the montana kid even appologized and said he was doing it to get his goat becasue.....all the while the african american isn't attempting to discuss just shoot the montana kid with more condecending remarks. There is some puffing from the montana kid and as a third show mate tries and get them out of the same room....the montana kid all enraged at his point....just as he is to leave the room he starts in with the "not a man" stuff and "Ig'nant redneck" lines.

Being young man with his pride all torn up he does a young stupid thing and finally looses it after walking away many times and launches into the other kid. There is a big seperation and they bring the guys and gals into talk about it.

Mr Montana is embarassed and the other kid is all pissed and acts like it was a racial attack. At this point I was wanting to smack the other kid around.

Was this situation a result of the montana kids racial attitude?

Was this the culmination of being harped on my his show mates and the bad blood he and Mr African american had well before?

Who is at fault here?

Of course everyone sides with Mr African american.....without hesitation. Because he has befriended everyone else?.....probably. Because he is the man of color in the situation?...I don't know.

My feeling is the African american kid was asking for it and knew he could get under the montana kids skin....was relentless and did everything right to bring it to blows.

Does he have the right to be offended that the racists remark was made about corn bread, when he had been calling him a racist, ignorant, redneck from montana?

I am tending to side with the white boy....does that make me racist or non-PC?

RhinofromWA

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by LordOpie
black people by definition cannot be racist; therefore, the white boy from Montana is at fault.
Well sometimes situations seem to be that way but then I am white.....I can't have an valid opinion.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
black people by definition cannot be racist; therefore, the white boy from Montana is at fault.
You meant to put a smilie symbolizing sarcasm at the end of this post, right?

It takes two to fight, but only one to be the better person and end it. Neither did. They're both at fault.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
It's very easy to play the victim these days - in situations like this it is hard for me to be sympathetic. I like corn bread and I like BBQ... am I racist for seeking out black owned BBQ joints because they have the best BBQ???

There is nothing worse than middle class black kids playing the race card by seeking out prejudice were none really exists... I am willing to bet that he has never experienced any real racism or inner city poverty.

Back when I was in college I live in an area of Denver called 5-Pionts. It was a black/hispanic neighborhood with cheap rent. All the "non ethnic" people who lived there were called white boy or white girl. The 'African Americans' called themselved black and the hispanics called themselves something like 'spanee'.

Now if you were looking for Steve you had to specify - White Steve, Black Steve or Mexican Steve...

Now if I was being invited to a BBQ at a black families home I would have no qualms about asking for corn bread.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I saw the episode, and based on the footage they showed, the white kid was actually doing his best considering his upbringing.

When he made the "cornbread" comment it was only because he was desperatley searching for SOMETHING to get under the black kid's skin. He's not all that quick, and he was just getting verbally beaten into the ground faster than he could handle. He wasn't right to lash out with physical violence, but the black kid was the asshole in the situation. No question in my mind. He was trying to start trouble, he was trying to cause problems, he was trying to get under the white kid's skin. That was malicious.

The black kid was starting **** because the white kid IS just a country boy. The white kid wasn't lashing out because the black kid was black, he was lashing out because the black kid is a huge douchebag. Which one is more racist? The black kid is certainly more actively racist... the white one is doing his best to come to terms with his less than PC upbringing.

The black kid is a huge fockin' baby, and has been the whole show.

God I love watching these fools make idiots of themselves. Reality TV rocks, and MTV does it best.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by El Jefe
You meant to put a smilie symbolizing sarcasm at the end of this post, right?

It takes two to fight, but only one to be the better person and end it. Neither did. They're both at fault.
I've actually had black people say that to me. Oh sure, I bet it's only a few people in the big spectrum who actually think that way, but it was fun to post it :devil:

PS: The only reality TV I watch is Blind Date... that show kicks so much @ss! :cool:

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
I've actually had black people say that to me. Oh sure, I bet it's only a few people in the big spectrum who actually think that way, but it was fun to post it :devil:

PS: The only reality TV I watch is Blind Date... that show kicks so much @ss! :cool:

Blind date does rule!

Spud

Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Idaho (no really!)
We hired a couple of MSU graduates this year. I think they know the kid from Bozeman. I hear the guy is sharper and has better social skills than what they showed. Either his IQ dropped a few points once he was below the equator or the editing and direction typecast him for the interest.

Didn’t hear any specifics about this episode. It was a couple of weeks ago when they were talking about it and I wasn’t paying attention.

Yours in 6 degrees of separation.

Archslater

Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
Indianapolis
As a fellow white boy who growed up in the cuntry', I've noticed a pattern with reverse discrimination in this country. Everybody is expected to be understanding and sympathetic toward minorities who grew up in the "ghetto".

A white boy who grew up in rural Montana may have a lot of predisposed ideas and misconceptions about society based on is upbringing. A truly open minded person would try to understand this and be patient with him, instead of patronizing him about said ignorance.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Real World/Road Rules adheres to a strict formula.

1 Redneck
1 Wealthy WASP
1 Angry African American
1 (or more) Homosexuals
1 Very attractive but "taken" male
1 Very attractive but "taken" female
1 Socially inept "model-type"
1 Absolute freak.
Combine ingredients and add potentially fractious, or sexually charged situations and stir.

Now the sex of the individuals dosen't matter. What they do is take 5-10 people who for no other reason would associate with each other, send them to some oddball locale, hook them up with a pimped out pad and take care of all of their needs and call it "The Real World".

Just once I'd like to see MTV have one 30+ person who has lived a little on the show. Just so I could enjoy them mocking the crap out of the bunch of whinning kids they usually have on.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Serial Midget
It's very easy to play the victim these days - in situations like this it is hard for me to be sympathetic. I like corn bread and I like BBQ... am I racist for seeking out black owned BBQ joints because they have the best BBQ???

There is nothing worse than middle class black kids playing the race card by seeking out prejudice were none really exists... I am willing to bet that he has never experienced any real racism or inner city poverty.

Back when I was in college I live in an area of Denver called 5-Pionts. It was a black/hispanic neighborhood with cheap rent. All the "non ethnic" people who lived there were called white boy or white girl. The 'African Americans' called themselved black and the hispanics called themselves something like 'spanee'.

Now if you were looking for Steve you had to specify - White Steve, Black Steve or Mexican Steve...

Now if I was being invited to a BBQ at a black families home I would have no qualms about asking for corn bread.
same here, however this isn't inner-city, i'm out in the burbs so to speak. the school i graduated from was something like 65% black and to be honest i saw a lot of racism. i grew quite tired of hearing "that white bitch ass teacher fu/cking failed me b/c i'm black" or "oh hell naw you gonna let that white ho talk to you like that!??!?!". now granted this wasn't from everyone, there are a LOt of great ppl there as in any area but there seemed to be mroe dumbasses then anything. i just wonder and want to know when it's all going to stop. seriously it just needs to come to an end. the only thing is it won't end till everyone stands up to it and teaches their children that this isn't right, but from what i see i seriously don't think that will ever happen :(

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
This is my problem with the progressive left and racial politics today.

Ever since the 60's the progressive left, a small but very vocal part of society, has been smashing on the most powerful and influential segment of society. That being white, christian, straight, gun owning, moderate to conservative, American males. This segment of society is being demonized in everyway possible. They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic. To a certain extent some of this is true...but like most common folk I believe they to be generally good people. The thing about this segment of society is that they like to fight...and after 40 some years of getting shafted (again true to an extent...and later embellished by folks like Rush and O'Riley) these folks are pissed and want to fight. I remember white guys in college who were absolutely pissed that just cuz they were white that they automatically are racist. For example if a white guy starts ragging on a black guy he is automatically racist. Same thing with some Jewish persons. If you start smashing on the Isreali/Palistinian situation you are automatically Anti-Semitic.

I am starting to see a backlash of this anger, George Bush Jr. being the prime example of this. Was I the only one to hear this speech the other day at the air force base where he said the words "BRING IT ON", in reference to terrorists and guerilla fighters in Iraq. WHAT THE FVCK? "Bring it on?" Hell he's got top flight secret service security on his a$$. Its me that's going to get fvcked if some terroists decides to "Bring it". That's why I hate Bush ...he can't see past the Texas. Its like that movie Geronimo "Texas is home lowest human trash."

Anyways I saw that show and both dudes got screws loose. That black dude can dish it but can't take it, ie. big fat pu$$y in my opinion . That white dude...well he cuts himself to prove his manhood (those three scars on his shoulder)....that something wrong up there.

Oh yeah I too heard that black people can't be racist but can be prejudice because they don't have the power. This was explained to me by some race and ethics teacher back in college. Personally I believe that if you hate on a person because of their race and culture....you're racist...period.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Originally posted by indieboy
. i just wonder and want to know when it's all going to stop. seriously it just needs to come to an end. the only thing is it won't end till everyone stands up to it and teaches their children that this isn't right, but from what i see i seriously don't think that will ever happen :(
The only final solution...keep fvcking. Fvck until we're all the same color...which in case would be yellow. We out number you white guys quite a bit. :D

Realistically it boils down to pure lazyness. Its easier to blame the man, whether that man is white, yellow, brown or even black (I've heard black dudes call another black guy an Uncle Tom cuz he was busting on him) than to take a close look at yourself and see the ignorance in yourself or the laziness in yourself. Its easy to fell overwhelmed in the face of great adversity. But you can make a decision to overcome it, which is 99.9% of the time harder than fvck all, or to simply lay over and grab ankles which is 99.9% of the time easier than fvck all. Its just a shame that 99.9% of the human population chooses the latter choice.

On a side note I'm just pissed at MTV for rejecting my application to Road Rules....hell when was the last time you saw a Chinese guy on MTV...I'll tell ya....NEVER! MTVs RACIST!;)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Dog Welder

I am starting to see a backlash of this anger, George Bush Jr. being the prime example of this. Was I the only one to hear this speech the other day at the air force base where he said the words "BRING IT ON", in reference to terrorists and guerilla fighters in Iraq. WHAT THE FVCK? "Bring it on?" Hell he's got top flight secret service security on his a$$. Its me that's going to get fvcked if some terroists decides to "Bring it". That's why I hate Bush ...he can't see past the Texas. Its like that movie Geronimo "Texas is home lowest human trash."
:rolleyes: That's an extremely shallow view of the situation IMO. Im not even sure how you made that connection:confused:

Bush wasnt saying "bring it on" so the terrorists would attack you, you know that. He was speaking in reference to the US troops in Iraq right now, who would most certainly welcome the challenge so they could obliterate their enemy and get home to their families as soon as possible.

Like i said, i dont know how you figure that Bush's attitude toward the current situation is in anyway related to his anger toward the country bashing white people, but i wish you would explain that.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
The only final solution...keep fvcking. Fvck until we're all the same color...which in case would be yellow. We out number you white guys quite a bit. :D
hell yeah there are man!!! it's nuts, most of my friends are laos, and some of the chicks that hang out w/ my best friends sisters are HOT. i am totally under your theory of keep fu/cking hehe it kinda goes along w/ my theory of "it's all pink on the inside" :devil:

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by laura
:rolleyes:
:D :D :D what's wrong w/ that theory??? i see nothing wrong w/ that what so ever!!! hey i meant to put this up but i didn't remember till yesterday but there was a race in memphis that you two should have checked out at the old tour de wolf course. it was today and i didn't want to post a day before the race and say "hey check this out, sorry for hte little notice"
but back to what i was saying, so whats wrong w/ me thinking like that? i mean it keeps a clear mind frame and leaves options for every color. it's not like i'm saying "hey i won't date you b/c your black or you b/c your korean" :D

Ranger

Swift, Silent, Deadly!
Aug 16, 2001
Y'all can't see me...
Servus!

We get "the Real World" here even in Germany (with subtitles, mind you...) and I have to agree with True on this one - where's the thirtysomething who has some life-experience under his belt to make snide comments when the kiddies bitch about how bad they have it and whine about the the others "not pulling their weight". Hey, like the title says - "welcome to the Real World!"

We're currently getting the episodes with the kids who live in the Vegas penthouse and have to throw parties as a job on the weekend. My favorite was the one where one of the girls whined about agreeing to throw the "Lust" themed party where they had to be scantily clad and do some risqué (but ultimately harmless) acts. The producer basically cam on and said "y'all signed on the dotted line and you chose this theme - suck it up and drive on or get the hell off the show" I almost wept...

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Originally posted by BurlySurly
:rolleyes: That's an extremely shallow view of the situation IMO. Im not even sure how you made that connection:confused:

Bush wasnt saying "bring it on" so the terrorists would attack you, you know that. He was speaking in reference to the US troops in Iraq right now, who would most certainly welcome the challenge so they could obliterate their enemy and get home to their families as soon as possible.

Like i said, i dont know how you figure that Bush's attitude toward the current situation is in anyway related to his anger toward the country bashing white people, but i wish you would explain that.
Sorry got side tracked. I'm shallow huh? Opinions and a$$ cracks you know. Everyone's got one.

How am I supposed to take it "Bring it on" and how do I know that terrorists won't attack me? You know the Iraqi's aren't going to fight face to face with our troops. And I don't think that's its because they're cowards, I think its because they've seen what the Vietnamese did to us that they'll try to stick it to us that way. Its this cowboy attitude that's going to get us into more trouble.

I'm saying that George Bush Jr. represents a segment of society that has been marginalized since the 60s and is now coming back into dominance.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Sorry got side tracked. I'm shallow huh? Opinions and a$$ cracks you know. Everyone's got one.

How am I supposed to take it "Bring it on" and how do I know that terrorists won't attack me? You know the Iraqi's aren't going to fight face to face with our troops. And I don't think that's its because they're cowards, I think its because they've seen what the Vietnamese did to us that they'll try to stick it to us that way. Its this cowboy attitude that's going to get us into more trouble.

I'm saying that George Bush Jr. represents a segment of society that has been marginalized since the 60s and is now coming back into dominance.
:confused: Ok, first, the iraqis are already at war with US forces, they've been mostly decimated. The "cowboy attitude" you speak of and the "bring it on comment" arent really going to do a whole lot to enflame those guys any more. The comment was a simple nod to the confidence Bush has in US forces. That should be simple enough to see. If Iraqi terrorists were going to attack you, id be willing to bet that they'd made the decision to be terrorists long before bush made that speech.

George Bush may represent that segment of society in your eyes, but i see it differently. I dont see him as a representitive for a small percentage of the American population, but rather as one for the entire country. The fact that he is rich and white does nothing except prove the bias of the people who criticize him for being such.
While i am white, i certainly am not rich, texan, invested in oil, racist or christian, and i think the man truly is looking out for the best interests of the country.

Feb 3, 2002
mile high
haha, I grew up in a (semi) working class suburb in Jersey. I still have friends whose name contains a race adjective.

Oh, btw, I like cornbread, and watermelon, and chicken.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
A couple of things to remeber....

the producers-who are, I am sure, never more than a room away & their job is to make sure they produce an interesting product that you will want to watch.

editting-They can cut hours of footage & put whatever twist on the story they want. you dont see the real deal (it couldn't all be crammed into a 30 minute time slot).

I watch this sh1t too. :rolleyes:
I'm glad I aint the only one.

BTW-if you recognize race you are racist.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
So let me get this straight. This "Real World" (stifled guffaw) show has a group of whiny kids who think they know everything and have a wildly inflated view of themselves and are in desperate need of schooling from those who know better.
Does that about cover it?
Burly Shirley, apply immediately, you'd be perfect for this show;) :D

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well the thing is, i dont whine really.

I just start bashing heads and spiking midgets like there's no tomorrow when i get pissed, so i dont think id be a good candidate. I would however like to be on the show Extreme Elimination Challenge...becuase it just kicks ass, and im way more athletic than those japanese guys on the show.
Valve Bouncer, you should try for the upcoming season of Will and Grace.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan

Valve Bouncer, you should try for the upcoming season of Will and Grace.
Alas VB is no friend of Dorothy Burly Shirley but a nice try anyway. I try as much as possible to pretend that American sit coms don't exist. Your drama is a bit better, not much though...thank god for Bart I guess, all sins forgiven.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
That white dude...well he cuts himself to prove his manhood (those three scars on his shoulder)....that something wrong up there.

Well I don't see it being much different than a Tattoo.......a poo'mans tattoo. :)

I forget the exact reasoning behind it......but people tattoo them selves to remember things....fit in....whatever. Both are scaring of the body.

Who am I to judge.

Anyway saw the aftermath (next show)......whitey (Gabe or Abe?) gets kicked out and then the black guy (Donell?) starts to puff up and act the "Tuff Guy" who was holding back.....yeah 3hrs to late Mr D! LOL! (Wiat I am like that with come backs :o: )

Anyways I think Donell has made some less than friends with the last white boy and the tall lady.....never could keep all there names straight.

I will buy Abe a beer anytime. 1 only 'cuase I think that boy can drink.......

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Hey Burly Surly, one of my Marine friends, an FO, just got back from the gulf...and to hear him tell it, they haven't decimated sh1T. Sure it may look like it how fast they steam rolled into Baghdad. He says it is frustrating as hell because soldiers would be shooting at him, run away, grab some civilian clothes and start chanting George Bush as they rolled by, only to start shooting at him the next day. I'm sure your a great guy and barring our difference of opinion we'd probably get along just fine. In no way was I trying to insult the Marines. But usually when to people disagree instead of keeping it respectful, emotion gets in the way and people start hurling insults instead of analysing the topic. Anyways im out.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
Well I don't see it being much different than a Tattoo.......a poo'mans tattoo. :)

I forget the exact reasoning behind it......but people tattoo them selves to remember things....fit in....whatever. Both are scaring of the body.

Who am I to judge.

Anyway saw the aftermath (next show)......whitey (Gabe or Abe?) gets kicked out and then the black guy (Donell?) starts to puff up and act the "Tuff Guy" who was holding back.....yeah 3hrs to late Mr D! LOL! (Wiat I am like that with come backs :o: )

Anyways I think Donell has made some less than friends with the last white boy and the tall lady.....never could keep all there names straight.

I will buy Abe a beer anytime. 1 only 'cuase I think that boy can drink.......
I haven't seen the episode yet but Donell is one of the biggest pieces of puffed up $hit I've ever seen.

As for scaring...I dunno man. Tatoos are one thing, ritual scarification if its in your culture (ie South Pacific)...but just cutting yourself? That's wrong...I mean what would you think of me if during I ride I just whipped out a knife and started carving into myself? Probably to carry a gun the next time you rode with me....and to always let me lead.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hey Burly Surly, one of my Marine friends, an FO, just got back from the gulf...and to hear him tell it, they haven't decimated sh1T. Sure it may look like it how fast they steam rolled into Baghdad. He says it is frustrating as hell because soldiers would be shooting at him, run away, grab some civilian clothes and start chanting George Bush as they rolled by, only to start shooting at him the next day. I'm sure your a great guy and barring our difference of opinion we'd probably get along just fine. In no way was I trying to insult the Marines. But usually when to people disagree instead of keeping it respectful, emotion gets in the way and people start hurling insults instead of analysing the topic. Anyways im out.

Well... as with anything, a situation is only a matter of perspective. I personally know many Marines and a couple soldiers who've just recently returned from there who say that the country is well on its way to becoming the richest nation in the middle east. Now, these guys arent FOs, they're actually brass with quite a different viewpoint than the average grunt, but still, they only see what they see. What we do know for sure is that Saddam Hussein isnt running much of anything these days, and that makes it entirely different from the vietnam situation. I didnt take an offense at all to your comments, and i hope you took none from mine.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Well... as with anything, a situation is only a matter of perspective. I personally know many Marines and a couple soldiers who've just recently returned from there who say that the country is well on its way to becoming the richest nation in the middle east. Now, these guys arent FOs, they're actually brass with quite a different viewpoint than the average grunt, but still, they only see what they see. What we do know for sure is that Saddam Hussein isnt running much of anything these days, and that makes it entirely different from the vietnam situation. I didnt take an offense at all to your comments, and i hope you took none from mine.
eh...we good:D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I didnt take an offense at all to your comments, and i hope you took none from mine.
I hope you took offense from my comments. Hate to think I was losing my touch:D ;)

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Stop playing nicey nice... it's boring as hell. Cracka foo jarhead. :monkey:
Shut ya stinkin piehole ya ass to close to the ground freak of nature...................................Is that better?;) :D

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I haven't seen the episode yet but Donell is one of the biggest pieces of puffed up $hit I've ever seen.

As for scaring...I dunno man. Tatoos are one thing, ritual scarification if its in your culture (ie South Pacific)...but just cutting yourself? That's wrong...I mean what would you think of me if during I ride I just whipped out a knife and started carving into myself? Probably to carry a gun the next time you rode with me....and to always let me lead.
:thumb:

Not a big gun person....I like them and all I just don't have much need for one.....I like playing with toys like an air rifle and my dads Ruger 22 revolver....I don't desire or need anything stronger.

How many people get tattoos for "ritual sacrification" anymore? He has his reasons for scaring himself and as long as he doesn't do it to anyone else I am OK with it.

If you did it I might just consider charging you for the right to ride with me. I mean if I am so good, you want a permenant reminder of our ride than I can probably get some $$$ out of you ;) :D

Rhino