Quantcast

My complete sx trail is here!

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
I got the E13 on. They will not work without modification.

I:
-Cut the bottom plastic slider in line with the metal back plate so it could rotate as far up as possible.
-Drilled the slots longer because the plate woulden't line up with the ISCG holes without hitting the frame.

You cant use the longer adapter whatsoever, because the BB spindle is too short. When you cut the slots longer, they have to be countersunk like the stock ones or the granny gear studs on the crank will rub on the bolts. You can always grind the studs on the crank down. Again...I am without a camera for the first time in years, so no pics!
:eek: :(

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Mine is an SRS.

The DRS isn't going to work. If you cut the plastic part on yours, the chain has nothing to hit against on the high ridge on the roller. It could always be rotated all the way down so the plastic part dosen't rub on the chainstay, but then it's not going to give hardly and tension on the chain. Maybe none at all.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
re-he-heally...

Hmmm, dontcha just :heart: it when "ISCG" really isn't very standard at all! :think:

I might have to start fiddling with that now and see if I can figure something out...

I'll keep you posted.