Quantcast

My Dad finally got me an account...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Welcome.

Don't look at my avatars or your dad will arrest me.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
good thing that realistic looking, 100% accurate replica has a tiny red plastic piece on the end. I'm sure that won't be hard for law enforcement, security personnel and armed US citizens to see... :)

(rep and credits given...)

Lil Manimal

Chimp
Dec 23, 2007
Second Grade
thanks for all the credits! you guys are awesome! I've got more credits than my dad and he said that now i can buy my own e-maid to clean up my room!

edit: it is sooo hard not to start typing for him, the 3 sentences above took about 6 minutes! :D oh well, learning curve i guess and yes, he has played COD4 but mrs. manimal wasn't too happy about it. -manimal

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
thanks for all the credits! you guys are awesome! I've got more credits than my dad and he said that now i can buy my own e-maid to clean up my room!

edit: it is sooo hard not to start typing for him, the 3 sentences above took about 6 minutes! :D oh well, learning curve i guess and yes, he has played COD4 but mrs. manimal wasn't too happy about it. -manimal
He typed that? You're such a liar. If he did, then he's smarter than 99% of the monkeys here including:
dirttastesgood
pinkshirt
TheMontashut
Skaredshttles

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
He typed that? You're such a liar. If he did, then he's smarter than 99% of the monkeys here including:
dirttastesgood
pinkshirt
TheMontashut
Skaredshttles
Dude, harsh.

That's like saying, "Congrats Manimal, you're kid is smarter than this....napkin."

Give Lil Manimal more credit than that.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
nah, it really was noah typing those first sentences. i asked him what he wanted to say so that they came out coherent, it was just the waiting for him to find the letters on the keyboard that tested my patience. he's taking a tech class in school that gives him the basics but he hasn't figured out the whole "asdf - jkl;" finger placement yet.
and yes, if those that you listed LO talk like they type, noah is much more articulate :D

btw, i hope this doesn't go to his head because he ran upstairs to mrs. manimal shouting, "i'm rich! mommy! i have more credits than daddy and i'm in 2nd place on RM!" :rofl:

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
seriously, i feel bad for dtg now.
Don't feel bad. I'll list the aspects of life where I excel and Pinkshirt, well flounders in the mud with his goats.
Getting girls
Riding bikes
Not getting kicked out of diablo
Spelling
Sports
School
Anything positive you can think of

I'm done.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
sweet AK47

welcome to RM son.

we have all watched you grow into such a fine young boy,....................................................

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH:pirate2::monkeydance::spam::clapping::crazy::bonk::help::rofl::rofl::thumb:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
welcome to RM.. I hope to see many more pics of your riding... I feel like I got to watch you grow up right in front of my eyes from all the awesome posts your dad has made of you!!!